Monday, February 27, 2012

Introducing Melanie Jarocki as our last "new" Diva

I have to tell you, I am lucky in the fact I get to see peeks of the projects the Divas are doing and I absolutely cannot WAIT to start showing their work with the new collections.  I think you are going to love them all!

And with that, I am introducing Melanie Jarocki as one of our new Divas.  She has a fun style that is laid back, but with a little spark that catches your attention right off!  And even though I am not showing any, I think you will be seeing some two page layouts from her!  (no pressure there, Melanie!) She also makes some adorable cards!  Let's take a look!


Her projects are all featuring the School is Cool collection and I love how they are all different and unique to each project that she used them on!

A fun little card, which I think is perfect for a grade schooler going into big scary middle school...or someone that is trying for a new promotion at work!  

Next up she did a little mini with the collection of pictures of the first day of school through the years!  


And last, but not lest, this adorable little memory book!  How cute!

We hope that you loved Melanie's projects, we did when we received them.  We would like to give Melanie a big welcome to the Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker team and we can't wait to see more from her!

Please visit Melanie's blog at.....






6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yay Melanie!! I love love love your creations!!! Welcome to the team!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

hi melanie! great inspiration today!

Deana said...

Yay, Melanie! Always love your work, my friend!

Michelle H. said...

Melanie, Very beautiful projects!!
Big Congrats!!

Melissa said...

Great inspirations Melanie! Your creations are awesome! Love it!

Stacy said...

WOW!!! LOVE this school mini!!!

01 09 10