Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Welcome DT Diva, Melissa Pablo

It has been FOREVER since I have blogged here (or on my own blog)!  But, today I am excited to share some work of one of our new design team Divas, Melissa Pablo.  Melissa has been a long time participant  of the Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker blog here and we are excited to have her on the team this term. 

The Divas are waiting on the new collections to arrive, but Melissa had some of the older collections and sent me three layouts while I was away at CHA.  I was so excited when I got these in my inbox from her!

For the first layout, she combined the following collections:  
And they all worked together perfectly!

For this layout Melissa used:  

And for the last layout Melissa used these collections:
Sugar Cookie, We Are Family, My Friend Birdie, and I think there is a little Gingerbread Land in there also!

I love that she combined at least three different collections on each layout, but they all went seamlessly together!  Be sure to visit Melissa's blog, 
creative isay. 


Also, don't forget to grab one of the new collection badges over at the side to add to your blog.  I have already picked one winner this week!!!




11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love Melissa's work!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Laurel said...

I too LOVE Melissa's work! So happy to be on the team with her!

Susan & Papercrafter's Corner said...

Those are fabulous layouts!! Love that she combined 3 older lines and they look fantastic & fresh together!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

great inspiration!!!

Debbie said...

I've been a long time admirer of Melissa's layouts! So creative!!! I was thrilled for her when I found out she had made your DT!!!

Deana said...

Love, love those pages, Melissa! Great combination of collections, too!

Melissa said...

thank you for all your wondeful comments. i feel truly honoured to be part of a group of amazingly talented scrapbookers.

Michelle H. said...

Gorgeous projects, Melissa!
I added a badge to my blog!!
Excited that the new products will be coming out soon!!

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

Wonderful creations, Melissa!
I have Nikki's badge on my blog also. =) Hoping to get lucky and win!

Tracey said...

WOW! These are incredible layouts!!

Nikki said...

LOVE, LOVE these layouts Melissa! Welcome to the team!

01 09 10