Sunday, February 12, 2012

Get your "Box of Love" while supplies last...

I'm selling a Box of LOVE for Valentine's week!
That's right... I have a box chalked full of paper love that you can buy for only 
$16.65 (shipping is not included) with product worth over $35.00 retail value!! 
I thought since its Valentine’s Week, the week of LOVE, that I wanted to offer something special for all your Valentine pictures!
Here's what will be in your Box of LOVE,
the full collection of... 

two sheets of all the double-sided pattern papers,  
which also includes the coordinating sticker sheet and
6x6 mini pad of papers!
 
 
6x6 Mini pad of papers:

Sample of "Sugar Cookie" papers being used:
Layout by Jennifer Yates.

And you'll get...
The complete collection of "Will He B the 1" 
(2 sheets of all the double-sided paper papers)
and the coordinating "Pocket of Treats Stickers"
Breadless tabs and my Red Burlap Buttons!! 
Sample of "Will He B the 1" papers being used:
Layout by: Ria Mojica

Pocket of Treats...

Sample of the Pocket of Treats Pocket and Bread(less) Tab...

Bread(less) Tabs...
Red Burlap Buttons...

CAN YOU BELIEVE ALL THIS FOR JUST $16.65!!! 
(shipping is not included in the price)
I'm also going to throw in some "extras" for you (each box will have different "extras")! 
Extra's may include: paper, stickers or journaling tags. 
*boxes will be sent via USPS Priority Flat Rate US and International*
**You do not need a pay pal account to purchase your Box of Love. 




Here are more samples using the products that will be in your Box of Love!


This mini album was created with both of the paper collections in this Box of Love! 




Mini Album & Layout (below) by Delaina Burns

Card (below) made with "Pocket of Treats" & Will He B the 1" papers!

You'll love your Box of Love!!
For only $16.65 but only while supplies last!


Have a great week!

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Such FUN collections!!! I love love love all the projects made with them!

Michelle H. said...

OMG!! I love the Sugar Cookie Delight Collection!!!
So excited about the Will He B the 1 too!!
I plan on sharing this with our 7 year old she loves to scrap too!!
Thank you Nikki for putting together this amazing and very generous Love kit!!
Can't wait to receive it in the mail!!
I just bought one!!

Erica Marshall said...

Wow!!! Amazing deal!! Thanks Nikki!

Marielle said...

wowza !!! that's an incredible deal !!!

Joycee said...

Wow! What a great package! I love your product, but sadly, the finances prevent me from getting this one. Thank you for offering it, though, and hopefully I'll be able to spend some "love" with you soon!

Nancywithajones said...

I soooooooooo just bought this for ME and Bella bug to get our scrap on with. She has a Valentines program tomorrow at school (PRAYING I am well enough to go) Hubby is taking pics for me so I feel a mini album coming. This will be perfect. Will match her lil outfit so well. yayyyyyy

Jona Panesa said...

my oh my!!!! awesome deal!

01 09 10