Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Paper, Paper, Paper...

All my paper arrived last week! Which is always so much fun for me! (Even more fun than my birthday.) I'm not sure if its all the hard work that goes into designing it or the reward after such a long process of getting it home, maybe both. I seem to take the same pictures every single time my paper arrives, I just can't help myself... I'm just so excited! I just can't hide! (Sorry, couldn't help myself.)
So once again here is my paper arriving...
 getting it in the warehouse (aka the garage)
 me hugging one of the pallets!
 Here is a collage of pictures from my iPhone.
If you love apps then you will want this one, Diptic, it will combine your pictures right from your phone.
Once the paper was inventoried it was time to start putting DT packages together! 
Then get them shipped out.
Can't wait to see what they create with all the product.
I want to share this great layout by DT Diva, Deana Boston, she made this for Valentine's Day and I LOVE it! Deana used my Sugar Cookie paper line, Max & Mollie paper, a little bit of my Summer paper line and my newest collection Exit Here!
FANTASTIC!!
Have a great week! 


10 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh what fun!!!!

Christina Collins said...

How fun!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving the paper arriving photos - that means it's almost time for them to head to the stores! YAY!! I loveeeeee Deana's lo too!!! GORGEOUS!! Loving those hearts!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

How exciting to see the truck. Loved the pictures and the app.

sarah said...

WOW!!that's quite a shipment of paper!!thx..4~sharin..:)
texasgrama7@gmail.com

Katrina Hunt said...

I love paper day too!!!! Deana, you know I think this page rocks!!!

Deana said...

Cool app! Just downloaded it! Thanks for sharing, Nikki!

Angie Blom said...

Ohhh Ahhh!! I would be hugging and taking pictures too!! How awesome! Love that valentines day layout!! Can't wait to see more!!

Melanie said...

So cool! I CAN believe how exciting it would be. And there's my package in the picture. LOL :) It's been so fun to play with the new papers.

Michelle H. said...

How exciting!!
Love all the pictures you shared!!
Love Deanna's LO!!

01 09 10