Sunday, July 24, 2011

Some old, some new and another winner

I have some wonderful work to share from some of our design team Divas, but first we need to announce the winner of the Animal Attraction Challenge.  So sorry, it's been a little crazy around here and I totally forgot to announce the winner.

Our winner for the challenge is Nicolle!  Her blog "NicollelovesScrapbooking" is located here.   I love how she layered and added so much detail to her layout.  She combined collections and came up with a wonderful, fun, bright layout that I love!  I also love how she used the "Bread-less" tabs to make a banner!


Nicole, please email me at cardipaws@sbcglobal.net with your mailing address and your choice of a paper collection and we will get your prize out to you in the mail!

Now some work from our Divas.  I just love seeing how everyone does different things with the papers, the creativity is just amazing!!

First we are going the something old route with a layout using the Beatrice collection.  Jennifer Yates can rock both one page and two page layouts and this one is no exception.  I love the fact she used the scalloped die cut papers for her two page layout!


And then we have Diva Deana Boston.  She has such a fun style and I never know what she is going to come up with.  She used the new School is Cool collection for her layouts this month.  

On this first one, she used pictures of herself, her husband and then their daughter all at the same age!  What a fun and unique idea to combine all those pictures from the past and see what the future brought! 

And I LOVE that Deana included her daughter's class photo in this layout!  (I know that I can't remember who was in my classes and what year!)  Such a fun idea to do!

That's it from me today!  I think I might even drag out some scrap supplies and create something! 

Have a Scrappy Kind of Day!!~~Katrina

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS Nicolle!!! LOVE that lo!! AND loving what the girls created!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Liz said...

Bread tags on this great
Love it congrats

Sarah said...

Congrats Nicole!! I love your layout! Beautiful work from the dt girls too!

leah said...

Lovely, lovely work, ladies!! Congrats on winning the challenge!! ^_^

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Congrats Nicolle! Love the bread tag banner, and I was just looking at mine last night!!!

Wonderful inspiration ladies, loved the DT gals projects as well!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

great inspiration! soooo cute

Nicolle Kramer said...

OMG!! I am soo excited...thanks so much!..:)♥ Hugs!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Love that a beagle won!!! Love the other layouts also very inspiring.

scrappermimi said...

Congrats Nicolle! Well done! Fabulous projects everyone!

01 09 10