Thursday, July 14, 2011

Cool projects on a hot day!

It has been so hot here, heat index of over a 100 practically all week.  At least for today it's cooling down a bit.  We have been a little quiet around here with all of the CHA prep work, Nikki Sivils Day at Scrapbook Generation and the Joplin Drive.  I personally want to thank EVERYONE for participating in that amazing act of coming together and helping fellow crafters.  This includes even if you only spread the word, that makes a difference too!!!

What have the Divas been up too?  Well, I think we should find out! First up is Linda, she has made a couple of SUPER cute cards with a couple of the new collections!  Get Well Soon and My Lil' Monster.

Using the new Get Well Soon line with the co-branded Unity Stamps!

Using the new My Lil' Monster collection with the co-branded Unity Stamps!
 And a close up!!  LOVE how she colored the monsters!!!

Next up is design team Lea Albers.  She used the My Lil' Monster collection also and made some adorable cards for us!


I love the window pane that she did here!
And then we have Rae Barthel.  She has done a fabby job on all her projects this month!!!  She has done a couple of cards with the It's Your Day collection and the Summer collection!  Let's check them out!

Using It's Your Day, with a little Summer thrown in!

And using the Summer collection.  I love the badge she made!

And then she created this teacher's gift set using the new School Is Cool collection!!!  


I think she said this has 48 pencils on it...I am going with it, because I don't want to count them!


And then I have a couple of layouts for you!  I used the Summer collection on the first one.  This is my friend Lisa that I introduced to scrapbooking and she loves to come to Palooza with Nikki and I! 


(sketch for layout from Sketch Support)

Then I have a two page layout using School is Cool.  Don't think you have to use school paper for school themed pages only!!!  Check this out!!  The title is "E-Reader The new generation of a book:

Will Be Back Soon

and a close up!
Will Be Back Soon!
Well, that's it from us today!  We hope you enjoyed all the projects shared here and maybe inspired you to craft a litte (or a LOT) with all the hot weather going on right now!  

If you are going to be at CHA, please come by the booth #2022 and say hi!!!!  We will update from CHA also, so be watching for all the fun from there too!!!

Have a Scrappy Kind of Day!!~~Katrina


6 comments:

Lea said...

All the projects are Cool!!!
Enjoy CHA Katrina and Nikki!!
X Lea

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh i am soooo loving' these new lines!! great inspiration!

betty said...

Awesome layouts.Love the colors of your new lines.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are great! :):):)

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Can't wait till the new lines hit the stores.

mplsbetty said...

Love the cards and other altered projects.

01 09 10