Saturday, July 23, 2011

Showcase on YOU! :)

Hi everyone! :)

It's that time again for my monthly "Showcase on YOU!" feature on Nikki's blog! I would love love love it if you would share your Nikki projects with me! Send me an email with your image and your blog or online gallery link and maybe you will be in our next showcase! Send your projects to Julie at bmwgirl@cox.net! :) Can't wait to see what you create! :)

This month I am sharing projects from four AMAZING artists! So love everything that I get from Nikki's fans! :)

First, we have an ADORABLE layout from Wendi Robinson! She used Max & Mollie on her layout! :)

Next, we have the CUTEST card from Yvonne van Dijk! LOVE this! Yvonne used My Friend Birdie! :)


Next, we have two AMAZING layouts from Joni Parker! :) She used It's Raining, It's Pouring! :)




Lastly today we have an AWESOME mini album from Stacy Rodriguez using School is Cool! :) Love this! :) And Stacy also sent me a CUTE card using It's Raining, It's Pouring! :)







Thanks everyone for sharing your BEAUTIFUL creations with us!! LOVE THEM! :)  

And DON'T FORGET... Nikki is having a HUGE GIVEAWAY of her latest collections!! See this POST HERE! :)

Thanks for stopping by... ~~Julie~~ :)

10 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

awesome inspiration!

Wendy said...

CUTE layouts!! I love Max and Mollie!

Lea said...

LOVE all the great pojects!!
X Lea

Gabi Alberti said...

Wow!! Everything wonderful! I love going here!

Deana said...

Awesome projects, everyone!

Sarah said...

Love these!! Such beautiful work ladies. Thanks so much for sharing with us!

Angele said...

What wonderful projects ladies!!!

Stacy said...

Super cute projects everyone!!!!

scrappermimi said...

Awesome designs ladies!

Cora Hoekstra said...

Nice projects all and the cards makes me smile !!great Yvon.

01 09 10