Sunday, June 26, 2011

Layouts, a tree, and ScrapaPalooza

I have got some fun stuff for you today from Mimi, Jennifer, and me too!  I also have some pictures of some new scrappers that Nikki and I met at ScrapaPalooza yesterday!!!

A local radio station and our local store, Scrapbook Generation, puts on a 
13 hour mega crop 3 times a year.  Each time the crop seems to get bigger!
Nikki sponsors the free mini classes that are done thru out the day.   Here are some pics from yesterday.  I didn't get very many, I was too busy having fun!!!

Yeah...she really is that cute!!

Nikki and I...I was getting tired by this point!

Nikki with Leola Sally and Angie Langwell after they finished their mini class.  I know that this was the first time that Leola has scrapbooked and she did GREAT!!!!!  (Hi girls!!!)

Now, let's get to the projects!!!!
Diva Mimi Leinbach created this fantastic layout!!  She used the We Are Family collection, Cute as a Button Burlap buttons, her Cricut Expression with the Storybook cartridge and bling from Want 2 Scrap!!!

Next up is Diva Jennifer Yates who has done a super cute two page layout with It's Your Day! She also used the Cool Cord Brads!


Last up from me is an altered tree made from Beatrice!  I am not going to lie, this thing took a while to create!


That's it from me this wonderful Sunday morning....I think I am going to go enjoy the day!!!

Have a Scrappy Kind of Day!!~~Katrina

12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You guys look like you had a ton of fun!!! Loving the photos...and everyone's creations are AMAZING!!! :):):):):):):):)

leah said...

Yay!! It looks lovely! Glad you had a great time! ^_^

Lea said...

Nice pictures Katrina!
And all the projects looks very good!!

X Lea

sssalad said...

Looks like a great time! I miss you guys a bunch!!!!

Court said...

Looks like fun!!

Diane Warburton said...

You did a project workshop with the Beatrice tree?! So not fair! I bet everyone loved that. The scrapbook pages are brilliant as well. I must get the Storybook cartridge now.

Scrapbook Generation said...

Nikki and Katrina, can't thank you enough for all you do at Scrap-a-Palooza! Your projects are so cute -- people love them. It almost makes an overwhelmingly busy day a lot less stressful for the SG gang. We appreciate what you do SO much! -- Debbie

Nikki said...

Thanks for all your help yesterday, we had such a great time together! That second picture... I'm looking a bit frazzled, or hungry maybe! LOL!

Deana said...

Cute photos... and yes, Nikki really is that cute. I met her last summer!

Cute projects, too, girls! :-)

Michelle H. said...

The crop sounds so fun!!
Wish I could have been there!!
Love all the DT projects fabulous & amazing as always!!

Unknown said...

Fantastic layouts!!! I am totally in love with the first one!!!!
You girls must have had a blast, mmmm??? I wonder how you made that tree???? Any chance of getting a written tutorial seeing it would take too long to recreate? I love love love it!!!!
Naomi

Diane Warburton said...

I'm with Naomi- I definitely would love the instructions on how to make that tree as I've loved it since I first saw it. Pretty please Katrina?!! :-)

01 09 10