Friday, June 3, 2011

Guess who has some great news today???

I DO!!
I've been awaiting to announce this for so long its been killing me... hee hee! 
Unity Stamps and Nikki Sivils are going to partner up for some awesome stamps!
Unity will co-brand stamps for all 5 of my new Fall/Winter paper collections!! Woo Hoo!
Wait until you see what we've created, hopefully you'll
fall in love as I have with all my new characters!
You might see some characters in the above announcement that will grace my new paper collections!
(And will be stamps too!)

Here is a little sneak of my new back to school line!
"School is Cool"
I'm also introducing brand new collection kits this release! 
Everything in the paper line all in one bag!
Wait until you see the coordinating stamps for this collection that Unity will be releasing!
They are sooooooo cute!! 

I announced my big drive a couple of day's ago for the victims of Joplin and the results are
already amazing! Truly Amazing! 
Here are the companies that said they are sending product to help out the ladies of Joplin:

Jillibean Soup (thanks so much Jill)
Helmar Adhesive (thanks Tracy)
My Little Shoebox (thanks Helen)
Spellbinders
Provo Craft
Maya Road
Graphic 45 (thanks Aimee and Diane)
Elmer's
Creating Keepsakes Magazine (thanks Megan & Jennafer)
Scrapbook Generation (My LSS, Thanks Debbie)
Unity Stamps (Thanks Angela)
Scrapbook Etc Magazine
Along with about 30 blog & facebook friends and some of my Design Team girls.
Companies are still emailing me and so are some awesome scrapbookers! 
We still need more though so we can get these ladies set up! 
Here is the flyer with the info:

I'll need all donations by June 22! 
Thanks to all of you!! 



25 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

how awesome that so many companies are pitching in for joplin--what an awesome job you are doing! so awesome when you help out!

oh i cant wait to see the new stamps--very exciting news!

Lea said...

Woooooowwwwwww Nikki the new line looks amazing!
And with stamps from unity!!!! Can't wait to play with it!!!
And really fine you have so many friends that will help you!!
X Lea

Linda Beeson said...

EKKKK! I love Unity stamps and I love to stamp and I love Nikki Sivils papers so this is soooooo neat! Can't wait and LOVING that kit!

Kelly Massman said...

Congrats!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

How generous of all of these companies to come through with some wonderful donations!

Ah-mazing! SO happy to see you teaming up with Unity for some awesome stamps! Can't wait!!! Congrats :)

hugs, margie

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Woooooooo hooooooooo! Soooooooo exciting! :):):):):):):):)

Jodi said...

That is soooooooo exciting!!! (I love this new line too!!! I see a back to school class for me to teach!! )

Laura Achilles said...

Thats some serious amazing news Nikki! Congrats you deserve it!!!

Katrina Hunt said...

ekkk...ekkk...EKKK!!!!! whoo hoo!!!! And love that everyone is coming together to help the Joplin scrappers!!!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the co-branding w/Unity! LOVE Their stamps...such high quality, easy to use rubber stamps. LOVE that they come ready to use...I don't have to mount them myself!

Great job rallying support for your cause. I admire your efforts and generosity and pray for those involved in the disaster.

Ashley Newell said...

Ohhh! Sounds fabulous!

Jodi said...

OOHHH... Those little monsters peeking are sooooo ADORABLE!!!!! How cute is that school line!!!!

Congrats on pairing with Unity!!! They have some awesome stamps!!

It is so wonderful to see so many helping out!!!

Kris Berc said...

That's FANTASTIC!

I'm planning to ship my box for Joplin next week.

Deana said...

Woot woot for Unity Stamps AND for sneaks of School Is Cool! :-)

Diane Warburton said...

Well done you Nikki - your excitement is great to 'sense' - enjoy every moment.

Noelle Reese said...

Well I am a Unity addict! I'll soon be a Nikki Sivils addict too :)

Stacy said...

WOOHOO!!! Love that you are teaming up with Unity!!! So can't wait until CHA is over and these yummy goodies hit the LSS, and i'm soooooo loving this line :):)

Chrisd said...

What great news for you and Unity!
What kindnesses everyone is sharing with the folks in Joplin.

Heather said...

So awesome about the stamps! The school line looks so cute! And are those little aliens/monsters in the stamp announcement? I love that you are going to have collection kits. BTW my mom and I put 2 boxes in the mail to you yesterday!

erin said...

hi nikki,
that's awesome, congratulations!
i love the expansion in your lines, and those images and colors are fantastic! can't wait to see it at cha!

Court said...

The new line is FABULOUS and it is SO great that everyone is jumping on board to help!!! :)

Michelle H. said...

Love this new collection!!
Congrats on yoru new upcoming stamps!!
What an amazing thing you and the others are doing for Joplin!!

Vintageandjournals said...

Awesome new line Nikki!! love it!
Great that so many companies donate,such a good cause..
Congrats with the co/joining with Unity stamps..

Nicolle Kramer said...

That is awesome news , congrats! That new kit is so fun and bright and what a super sweet idea to help the people in Joplin. You rock!..:)

Becky Moore said...

I have loved all your lines and I'm sure the new nes will be just as amazing. Now maybe I'll have to get some unity stamps to!

01 09 10