Sunday, June 5, 2011

Some yummy eye candy from Mahlin and Mette! :)

Good Sunday morning everyone!! :)

I am excited to share some gorgeous creations from Mette and Mahlin today! :)

First from Mahlin :)  She used Summer and Beatrice on her layout and card...and she used Nikki's wonderful burlap buttons too! :)



I love all the AMAZING misting Mahlin did on these! :) 




And I love love love this layout from Mette, using It's Raining, It's Pouring :)


And did you see Nikki's BIG news that she shared on here on Friday?? :) Make sure to check it out HERE and also, thanks to all that is sending Nikki scrapbook supplies for her Joplin, Missouri scrapbook drive! It is very much appreciated from all of us here at Nikki Sivils! :)


Thanks for stopping by! ~~Julie~~ :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Especially love the layout by Mahlin. Gorgeous and happy!

Stacy said...

Fabulous creations...and totally digging all the misting! Our LSS store here in the Quad Cities is collecting goodies to send Nikki's way also :)

Unknown said...

Fantatic projects!!!!
I just bought some of your papers from Two Scrapbooking friends site!!!! It took me some time to figure out how to get your product seeing there are no store near me but I did it and am very excited!!! Cant wait! You have the most delicious papers!!!

01 09 10