Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Winner of the "Guest Designer" spot goes tooooo....

Stacy Rodriguez! Congrats Stacy, you did a great job on your take of the sketch card! 
Stacy used the Max & Mollie paper line on this card.

Stacy used the It's Your Day paper line on this card. 

The card sketch is by Anam Stubbington, Thanks Anam!

We had so many wonderful entries this was such a hard decision! I had to get help from of some of my design team diva's to make the decision! 
If you'd like to visit Stacy's Blog go here.
Stacy please contact me through email and I'll get you in contact with Susan Dupre our design team lead who will get you all set up! 
Thanks again to all of you who entered! There's some great talent out there! 

I wasn't going to give a sneak peek of one of my NEW Fall/Winter paper collections until mid-June
but.............
well I just can't stand it anymore! I've been working on these collections for months, getting all the ads, badges and email blasts designed to start the advertising campaigns for CHA and everything is just so darn cute that I can't stand it one more minute! 

It's a small peek, but a peek none the less! 

Here is the badge for "School is Cool"...
Post this badge on your blogs and FB profiles and I'll be picking some lucky peeps to win the collection before it hits the selves of retail stores! 
Good Luck! -Nikki

24 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Woooooo hoooooo! Congrats Stacy! And loving that sneak! :):):):):):):)

Josie0602 said...

Love Stacy's cards!! Congrats!
Posting your button on my blog..thanks for the sneak peak!
Tracy
www.scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Congrats, Stacey! Great cards! Thanks for the sneak peek, love that worm! Going to post that button riht now on my blog and facebook!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Congrats Stacy and that Max 7 Mollie is one of my favorites.

Melissa said...

Congrats Stacy! Beautiful projects. :)

Erica Marshall said...

Congratulations Stacy! What a great teaser sneak peek, I can't wait to see the whole line!!

Unknown said...

HUGE congrats Stacy!!! We look forward to having you be a guest designer with us!

Nikki - can't wait for the new papers to come out - the badge is soooo cute!

Lea said...

Congrats Stacy!!!
Love the sneak Nikki, can't wait to play with it!!!
X Lea

Lindy said...

Congrats Stacy!!!!!

Love the peak!!! Posted on my blog here. http://venividiscrappy.blogspot.com/

Andrea Amu said...

Congrats, Stacy!
You rocked the card sketch!

Casey Wright said...

Congrats Stacy! :) Cute stuff!

Stacy said...

WOOHOO!!! Thanks everyone i'm super excited :):):) I also am loving that sneak of what's to come!!!

Court said...

Congratulations Stacy! You couldn't have picked a nicer and more talented lady! :) Can't wait to see what she creates!!!

María Castillo said...

Lovely cards, congrats!! I posted on my blog http://mirinconcitodescrap.blogspot.com
Thanks for the chance, crossing my fingers!!

Deana said...

YAY, Stacy! Sooo happy for you!

Joni Parker said...

Love that new little worm!!! Badge prominently & proudly displayed on the top of my sidebar!! http://joniparkerstuff.blogspot.com/

Linda Beeson said...

Congrats Stacy - it is going to be fun having you visit us. LOVING the little sneak peek!

Katrina Hunt said...

Congrats Stacy!!!!!! You are going to have fun I am sure!!!!

Yvonne said...

Congratulations stacy!
great work

Kathleen B. Hernandez said...

Congrats, Stacy!!

Tona said...

Congrats to Stacy! Loved her crads,
That little worm on the sneak peek is too cute.

Rachael Funnell said...

*YAY* Stacy a big Congrats!!! your Cards are SUPER FAB....
XXX

Kathleen B. Hernandez said...

cute badge!! Had it up on my blog now. =)
Kath
http://kmcbhernandez.blogspot.com/

Angela said...

Congrats Stacy!! Apparently I'm the LAST to know!! hehe!

01 09 10