Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Melissa is on the blog today!


Melissa Pablo has three layouts that are all about layering and little details.  I just can't pick a favorite...can you?!

All Boys
This layout was inspired by Pagemaps sketch. I love using the Noah line for my boys photos. I love fussy cutting the stars on Noah's Star patterned paper and adhere them using foam mounting double sided tape for layers- easy way of creating your own embellishment.
 

Jylian
Audrey is just perfect for a little girls layout and here in this layout is the photo of my sweet daughter, Jylian. I do a lot of layering on my layouts by adding strips of patterned papers and again, using the easy cut-ups and punch-outs and adhering them with foam mounting double sided tape for dimension.
 


Giggles & Smiles
Another layout using Audrey line and inspired by one of Sketch Support one-page sketch. Lots of strips and embellishments from both cut-outs and punch outs.


Later in the month, Melissa will have an amazing mini album using the Exit Here collection, you aren't going to want to miss that.  Be sure to give Melissa's blog a visit also.  You can find her here.








7 comments:

Stacy said...

Melissa your layouts are totally rocking today...I love them ALL :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous Melissa!!!! I always am inspired by your creations!!!

Sarah said...

Love, love, love these!

Deana said...

Very, very CUTE Melissa!

Melissa said...

Thank you so much for the love ladies! it's always fun creating with NS stuff :D

Liz said...

so so cute

Jodi said...

So cute! Love your layouts!!!

01 09 10