Tuesday, June 5, 2012

It's the first Tuesday -- and Deana's in the house!

Hi everyone!

Today I am excited to share Deana's creations! She always inspires me!

"This page was based on a one-page sketch from Sketch Support.  The original design used 6 photos in the grid, but I used the Diptic app to create collages from my iPhone pics and was able to fit 15 photos on here." ~~Deana

Deana used the Exit Here collection on the above layout and the below card -- 


"Sometimes when I'm working with a collection, I like to challenge myself to not use the collection for it's intended purpose & think outside the box.  (Or perhaps I just like to make things difficult for myself... not sure?)  Either way though, I decided to use the Messages collection to make a birthday page & a Christmas page.  I figured with all the green & red, it just might work!" ~~Deana

Deana used the Messages collection on these two layouts -- and she will have close ups on her blog post! 

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by! 
 

4 comments:

Jean said...

Love your use so many photos on one page!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

super projects!!!!

Stacy said...

Deana your layouts always rock, you have the most fabulous designs on them :)

Marielle said...

Love these Deana, that little house is so cute !!!

01 09 10