Thursday, June 28, 2012

Laurel having fun with the Noah collection!

Hi everyone!

Laurel has some fun projects to share with us today using the Noah collection!
"Hi Laurel here with an altered art project and some cards all of which use my Cricut in one way or another.  I started out with a small canvas that I picked up at a garage sale.  I decided to alter it and make a home decor piece for a baby's room.  The Noah collection was perfect for the little boy feel that I was going for.  I cut out the various pieces using my Cricut and I used the Beacon Zip Dry to adhere them before sewing.  The airplane and pennants are mounted on foam squares.  I then embellished with some of Nikki's canvas buttons and some twine."


OUT FOR PUBLICATION

"I then decided to make a baby card to go with this and I thought the die cut with the saying Thank Heaven for Little boys was perfect.  The pennant and stars were cut with my Cricut."


"While working with the Noah paper I thought that it would make cute boy overalls so I once again went to my Cricut to create a shaped card."

Thanks for sharing your AWESOME creations with us today Laurel! You are amazing!

5 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love love love the shaped cards!! super cute!

Anonymous said...

very cute projects love them TFS!
melissastampingvoila.blogspot.com

Deana said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!

Stacy said...

Laruel your projects are always super cute :)

Michelle H. said...

Love all of your projects!
Thanks for the inspiration!!

01 09 10