Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Jodi is here today sharing some goodness!

Hi everyone! Today we have Jodi sharing some gorgeous projects on the blog today!  ~~Julie

"For this project I was inspired by the Noteworthy die-cut in Messages Collection. My first thought was- at this moment what is noteworthy?  And the layout developed from that point on.  My one –on-one time with my oldest daughter at the end of the day, is a moment that I look forward to everyday." ~~Jodi

Here are some close ups:



"I used some Basically Bare Canvas leaves for my flower on my page." ~~Jodi

"For my next project I created a layout using the Audrey Collection! I adore this line, and it seemed all too perfect to pair up with my daughter enjoying her strawberries! I used some Twine from The Twinery and braided three of them together for a unique look." ~~Jodi
 

 

"My next layout is also about my daughter using the Audrey Line" ~~Jodi

"Finally a sweet and simple card using the Audrey Collection" ~~Jodi


Thanks so much for stopping by! 

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Jodi, these layouts are beautiful! i specially love the precious little moments LO :D

Liz said...

The layouts are all just beatuiful

Miriam Prantner said...

FABULOUS layouts! Great details!

Crafty Aunt Dee said...

What great LO & Card. They are wonderful. Loved the precious little moments layout.

Deana said...

Total CUTENESS, Jodi! Love your work!!

01 09 10