Thursday, February 17, 2011

Our Design Team girls TOTALLY ROCK! :)

Hi all....

I wanted to share some of the Design Teams work today!! Every month, Susan, Hilde, Katrina and myself (Julie TW) are honored in sharing the design teams work here on Nikki's blog! Every month, my girls really blow me away with their talent! :)

Here is what Sarah Eclavea has to share with us this month! :) Sarah used one of Nikki's new lines, "Its Raining, Its Pouring!" :) These are cute cute cute! :) I always LOVE Sarah's creations! :)




And from Carina Lindholm! :) She is AMAZING! :)
This beautiful layout is using one of Nikki's new lines, "Beatrice!" :)


And Carina's CUTE card using one of Nikki's new lines, "Its Your Day!" :)


And I love love love this little wall hanging Carina made with one of Nikki's new lines, "Summer"!!! And PS... tvättstuga= laundry room! :) Isn't this AWESOME!?!? :)


An ADORABLE layout and a card from Carina using "Its Raining, Its Pouring!" :)


And one last CUTEEEE card from Carina, using one of Nikki's new lines, "Summer!" :)


And now for some projects from Erika Taylor!! I love love love this first layout! Erika mixed several of Nikki's collection on this one!! LOVE IT! :)






And Erika made these SWEET SWEET SWEET cards using two of Nikki's new lines, "Summer" and "Max & Mollie" :)





And here are some creations from Michelle Bertuzzi!!! I love love love Michelle's style! :)
These Michelle made using one of Nikki's new lines, "Its Raining, Its Pouring!" :)





And these ADORABLE watering cans Michelle made using, "Its Raining, Its Pouring" and "Max & Mollie!" Love love love these! :)

And from me this month... I have a card and a couple of layouts using one of Nikki's new lines, "Max & Mollie" :)





Nikki and crew are busy, busy, busy filling orders right now... getting them all to the stores that have placed orders! Can't wait for everyone to get their hands on this years collections!! They are AMAZING!!! Make sure that if you make something using at least 80% of Nikki's products, make sure to send it to me, Julie Tucker-Wolek at bmwgirl@cox.net!! Every month I showcase layouts, cards and other projects right here on Nikki's blog...made by YOU!!! I would LOVE to showcase anything you have made with Nikki's products! :):):)

Thanks for stopping by!
Julie Tucker-Wolek  :)

16 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such fabulous eye candy!!!! Great inspiration ladies!

Jocelyn said...

Oh My Goodness....such wonderful talent and projects...I so enjoyed this post!!!

You ladies did a Fabulous Job!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Mandy said...

The Turtle with the umbrella is so cute! The cards about rain is how I feel about SNOW! We had just a little too much this year.

By Libby O said...

Such a talented design team. Helps you have fun products too! Thanks for sharing.

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Wow! Gorgeous creations! Very inspiring! I really need to get back to just doing scrappy cards again!
Great job everyone :)
hugs, margie

Hanneke said...

Love them!!!! You all did great again!!

kitsNbits said...

Everyone did an amazing job, I loved ALL OF IT!!! The raining is pouring collection is soooo dang cute

Lea said...

OMG, these are amazing1 I just texted my friend who works at the LSS asking if they have or are getting Max & Mollie! I must have it!

scrapstampcrazy said...

everything is so cute. I love the turtles and the ice cream cones

Lea said...

Wooooooooww girls, what an amazing projects.
Love them all.
Hugs, Lea

Tona said...

LOVE these projects!! Thanks for the inspiration.

JeanneK said...

Oh, I am overwhelmed with the eye candy. I see lots of lift able ideas.
Great Work!

flowerdisco said...

what an awesome dt. i enjoyed all the projects. super pretty!

Michelle H. said...

Love all the fabulous projects!!
Such awesome talent!

Leanne said...

Can I just say I LOVE LOVE LOVE Nikkis ranges. So fun and playful. Will have to see if I can get my hands on some.
Great cards and layouts guys, awesome eye candy

Leanne xx

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

what fun fun stuff!!! awesome!!

01 09 10