Thursday, February 10, 2011

A fun tutorial from Doghouse Diva Sarah! :)

Hi everyone! :)

Earlier this week, Nikki shared a gorgeous altered frame made by Doghouse Diva Sarah Eclavea!
 on facebook! :) Several people asked Sarah how she made these AMAZING flowers on her frame! :)  Sarah was great enough to put together a tutorial on how she made the BEAUTIFUL flowers! :)











And here is the end results with these WONDERFUL flowers on Sarah's altered frame! GORGEOUS work Sarah! Thanks for sharing! :)

Thanks for stopping by... we appreciate it! :)

12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee this sarah! Thanks for sharing! I am inspired to make some of these now! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Doreen Vasquez said...

GORGEOUS and so much easier than I suspected! Thanks for sharing!!!!

jill said...

love it all!!!! awesome job, Sarah!!!

Dee said...

Too beautiful!! Thanks for sharing your secret. I have to make one of these for my new granddaughter.

Becky Moore said...

FABULOUS!!! Thanks for directions!

Erica Marshall said...

So much simpler than it looks when finished (of course I say that before having tried it!!) I can't wait to give it a shot though! Thanks!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

I love making these flowers there is so many possibilites... The paper makes it all that much prettier...

BA said...

this is so lovely nikki!!! thanks for sharing.
I hope you are well. it was so funny with dan and you at the cha. I hope we'll see us next year.
xoxo BA Barbara Timbroscrapmania Rome

Nancy B said...

Beautiful baby & flowers!

Nikki said...

Thanks Sarah that was great! I actually make them differently, and your way seems a lot easier so I can't wait to try it again!!

Robin Gibson said...

Beautiful project! I've not had luck with flowers like this turning out as pretty as I see others, but this looks easier, so now I'm motivated to try them again! And the frame is perfect, I have a 'baby girl' gift to make, and this gives me the perfect idea, THANKS!

Scrapbooking Emmy said...

Amazing with a capitol "A"! These flowers are truly a work of art. Roses that never die! I bet these would be great in wedding bouquets.

01 09 10