Saturday, February 5, 2011

Loving Sugar Cookie!!

With two girls I just love the Sugar Cookie Collection.
I love the pink/purple/brown color combination a lot!
That's why I wanted to create a mini album with this amazing collection.

I had some random photos of my girls which I wanted to have together in one album.
So this album holds the most wonderful photos I have of them at this moment AND has been scrapped with an amazing paper collection!
Just perfect....:-)

Take a look and see for yourself....







And the best thing is that you can use a mini pad for this album. You don't have to cut the entire 12 inch papers for this.

Hopefully I gave you some inspiration to start scrapping!
Have a great weekend!
Love
Hilde

21 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwww! This is STUNNING Hilde! I love love love the photos, and the details are WOW!! TFS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Tanya said...

This is darling, love it!

Tracey said...

WOW!! This is incredible!!!!

Erica Marshall said...

Beautiful, I never thought of using the mini-pad, what a great idea!! Thanks for sharing.

The Paper Junkie said...

This is beautiful! Very inspirational!!! TFS!

TeenaBugg38 said...

oh how cute is that!!!!! I have never ever made a mini.....I guess I should styart....as soon as i get some sugar cookie :) LOVE your album and you're right...that color combo just rocks!!

Brenda said...

WOWZERS! Nikki, it is always so good to see your work! This album is absolutely gorgeous!!

Angi Barrs said...

Super adorable. Must get some of that paper. :)

jen said...

Wow I love this....its gorgeous!! TFS
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

beautiful! i love it!! the colors are fab!

Melissa said...

beautiful mini Hilde! love Sugar cookie and your creations really showed how beautiful this collection is. TFS!

Monika said...

Absolutly beautiful!!!

Nana Crys said...

Cute girls, and you have done them a great privilege by creating this album with this collection. I love the color combination as well, I have two granddaughters and this is a must have. But since I am one of those people who lost their job, I will need to wait until I find another one.

EstherT said...

What a beautiful mini-album! Everything worked so well together!!

Unknown said...

WHAT A sweet sweet book!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Incredible! I love your mini, Hilde! and I looove those 6x6 pads! I'm addicted to them :)
TFS!
hugs, margie

Rachael Funnell said...

Gorgeous!! what an Amazing album...

hilde janbroers said...

thank you all for your lovely comments!!

Nikki said...

Beautiful Hilde... as always!! I adore your work!! Thanks so much for leading the international girls and for all your great work!!

María Castillo said...

Gorgeous mini! I love every datail on it!!

wendela said...

wowww!!!!!

x
wendela

01 09 10