Tuesday, February 22, 2011

More inspiration for our fans

I ( Hilde ) have some more inspiration for you!
Yes, I know you would like that :-)

The international Design Team girls have created some wonderful and amazing stuff to show you.

Monika has 3 layouts to share.
She's going to tell you something about them as well.

Mixed
I have used something from “Summer”,” It´s your day” and” Max and Molly” lines. It was a lot of fun to play with them all at once and I really like the result as I set out to create something romantic and yet playful. The 6 inch mini papers are so useful, and now that you get them in 12 inch size with four of them on each side, they somehow get used a lot more then when they were paper pads.

Summer
I made a bunch of crocheted flowers, it´s a hobby I just recently rediscovered so now, there is something crocheted on every layout I make. The Corduroy brads are just perfect for the flowers.  Papers and decorations from the “Summer” line.


We are family
I´ve crocheted on this layout to, but it was a lot more difficult to do it with the paper than it looks like on layouts I have seen, so this might not be something I will do soon again.  I´ve used the “We are family” line.


Gorgeous huh?! Wow!!

Michele also has 3 layouts to show you!
( yes I told you they had been busy...lol)




I love them Michele!!

Jill even has 4 layouts!!!! Yes, 4!!!!
She has been pretty busy with the new collections. ;-)





They are soooo cute!! Love the pieces of paper everywhere...

Well, I guess you have some inspiration to start scrapbooking today!
Have Fun!!

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwww! WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! WOWWWWWWWWWWW!!! These are ALL AMAZING!!!! Gorgeous work ladies! WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Debbie Garcia said...

Another fun release Love coming here

Unknown said...

inspired INDEED!!

Tanya said...

Gorgeous stuff! Fantastic job ladies!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

wow! i'm overwhelemd! woohoo!!! tfs!!

Monika said...

Gorgeus work ladies!

Debbie said...

Such inspiration! Beautiful creations by your girls!!!

01 09 10