Saturday, February 19, 2011

It's the weekend...need some inspiration?!

So, is everyone just chilling this weekend or are you in a crafty kind of mood??  Me, I think a little of both!

Lately, I have had what I have decided to call "postpartum CHA depression".  It's my description of what has happened to my "mojo" the last week or so!  After giving "birth" to all the CHA projects, I have lost my mojo somewhere and I am very sad and want it to come back!!!
BUT, after I got all these AMAZING entries for the blog posting from Rae, Linda, Lea and Karen....my mojo came back and I actually create a page late, late last night!!!  Whoo hoooo...but not showing you that one today!

Let's get started!

First of all a double page layout from Lea Albers!  Lea makes some amazing cards, but she can rock the layouts too!!!  She used the "It's Raining, It's Pouring" collection....


She also made a one page layout with the "It's Your Day" collection.  So cute...look at that cupcake border!
Next up is Karen Taylor from the local team.  She is a whiz at altered items and she came up with this adorable wall hanging using "It's Raining, It's Pouring".


Now we have Linda Beeson.  She has a card each for two collections....first, "It's Raining, It's Pouring"

 
And this cutie from the "We Are Family" collection


And more "It's Raining, It's Pouring" fun from Rae!!!  Rae and Linda were on the same page of trying to cheer someone up!  Totally different cards, but both are totally adorable!  This just shows how you can come up with different cards...but with the same theme!



And I LOVE this shaped card!!!


And then Rae has created a "rainy day" fund jar!! This would be so cute to put in your kid's room...or even to just sit in the kitchen for everyone to put change it!  Or paper money for that matter!


And last but not least....here is a layout and an altered clothespin from me!  The clothespin is great to hold a picture or a card that you want to leave out to look at.  Both are with "It's Raining, It's Pouring".


 
 
Hope we gave you some inspiration for the weekend!  And if you are not a fan of Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker on Facebook, make sure you are!  We are constantly posting inspiration from the design team, Nikki Sivils, Scrapooker news, and more!  
Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are ALL AMAZING!!! WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!! I loveeeeeee that umbrella shaped card that Rae made! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

flowerdisco said...

love the rainy day ;p collection. i ammaking myself that fund jar too. ;p

Doreen Vasquez said...

Great projects..all of them! I especially love that rainy day fund can!
Hope you get your mojo back!

Unknown said...

GREAT stuff!!

♥Silvana♥ said...

Great job ladies!!!

Linda Beeson said...

It is raining here today, so many of these creations are very fitting!

Michelle H. said...

Wow!!
The DT really rocked these Scrap projects!!
Love them all!!

Nikki said...

Good stuff her ladies!! Love it all!! Thanks for sharing will all of us!!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

inspiration for sure! tfs!!

01 09 10