Monday, January 17, 2011

What's better than Maya Road & Nikki Sivils...


Maya Road and Nikki Sivils used together!! This entire week I'll be showing you two different Maya Road mini albums that a few of my design team ladies got a chance to play with using my "Sugar Cookie" paper line! These two sweet products work great together!
Here are the two mini albums you'll be seeing all week from Maya Road:

and this is my Valentine paper line 


Thanks Maya Road for letting us work with your awesome chipboard albums!
The first mini album I'll be sharing with you is by Julie Tucker-Wolek.
This LOVE mini album is just so sweet and Julie created a fantastic way to journal all the things she loved about last year!















Great job Julie! Looks like 2010 was a good year for you and your family!

Stay tuned because I'll be sharing projects all week with both Maya Road and my Sugar Cookie paper line! Also I might just have a SWEET giveaway at the end of the week!

Last Friday I promised more sneaks this week...
so as promised here is 

We Are Family...

I shared Sarah's adorable layout last week using this paper line and I had so many comments about the layout and papers! I love the colors of this line and I LOVE my little silly houses I drew on my back porch last Summer with my new dog Nico by my side! 

Here are each of the papers in this paper line:
Summer

 Kite Daze

Kites

Our Neighborhood

Summer Cards

Family Border Strips

Family Album

Family Cut-Ups

Family Minis A

Family Minis B

We Are Family Cardstock Stickers

I sure hope you like "We Are Family" as much as I do! 
See you tomorrow with more Maya Road! -Nikki

  


28 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Thanks for sharing my mini Nikki! I had soooooooooooo much fun using the Maya Road LOVE album!!!!! And loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee "We are family" ... Just GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Caro *schoki* said...

WoooooooooooooooooW - how gorgeous.
This is really fantastic!

Thebug415 said...

Wow..this is super great! I love your valentines paper. All my favorite color combos in one! Thanks for sharing this great album too.

snowyulia said...

I enjoy the colors of this mini!

And your houses are so cute!

Just Me said...

OH WOW WOW OK I think you need a *DROOL* warning at the top of the posts LOL

FABULOUS project and line ty for sharing!!

Tanya said...

I have been wanting to try one of the mini albums, love it!

We Are Family is so sweet! Thanks so much for sharing.

Kelly Massman said...

LOVE Julie's mini, and what a GREAT new collection!!!!!

Maggi said...

Wow, that mini album is AWESOME!

kitsNbits said...

Julie your mini is so cute and love all yr family pics. I also now am in love with the "we are family" collection. !!!!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

totally love that mini book! fab job!

Unknown said...

That was a lovely mini album. Loved the colors.
Then new line was great also, Need to get them to a store in my part of MO.
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com

Kathy said...

Oh, I just love this new collection!

Auntie Ang said...

Super fund just love it.. Very cool

Linda Beeson said...

That little album is truly adorable! I so love the Sugar Cookie collection of papers and those along with that cute album are perfect.

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

OhMyGoodness! I LOOOOVE Julie's mini! How adorable! and I love those papers even more! Lovely job :)
Love the new line too! Great colors! and so verstile! I can't wait!
Thanks!
hugs, margie

Tona said...

Love We are Family. ~Such happy colors.
Fantastic Sugar Cookie/Maya Road project!

Betty said...

Love Love LOVE this line... Can't wait to add it to my collection :)

Jean said...

Love that album!

Deana said...

Absolutely adorable, mini, Julie! So cute!

Catherine said...

We Are Family is amazing...I love the little houses too!

Debbie said...

Julie's album is wonderful! Love the colors in the papers and her great family photos! Thanks for sharing Jule's mini album!

Theresa said...

Julie's album is fantastic. love all the papers and the pictures. great line. and LOVE the new line too. great colors. =) my LSS is getting the entire release. can't wait to see it all.

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

I love all the purple in this line its getting me all giddy

mommyof5kidz said...

LOOOOOOOOOOVE JULIE'S MINI!!!!! soooo adorable! and your new line is going to be a blast to work with! Sarah did an amazing job on her layout! LOVE it!

Ava Gavloski said...

Such vibrant colors of the papers.\ava\cottagerca

Marielle said...

This is the cutess line ever!!!Can't wait to get my hands on this one !!

Helen F. said...

WOW, this new line is so amazing! Love it lots!

Joni Parker said...

Ummmmm.... Hello!!!! This line is AWESOME!!!! It's a must have for my list!! And, just a side note..I see postings by Julie but seem to be missing the fun :) smilies that we all love so much!!

01 09 10