Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lazy Sunday

Hi again!!
It's Hilde taking over the blog today.
I have a real lazy Sunday today. My husband is a day out with the girls and I'm home alone.
I slept a few hours during the day ( which I'm allowed to since I'm 30 weeks pregnant now...;-))) ) and I also did some scrapping. 
Wow! I love these days!!!
Now I'm waiting until the oven says my pizza is ready.....love it!!

So I will first mention the amazing giveaway we have.
Just click on this link to see all the details and enter.
You don't want to miss that change!!!

I have lot's of work to show you today.
So take your time and look at all the beauty on this blog!!!

Ria did some amazing work with the Sugar Cookie Collection.




Amazing job she did!! I love it all!!!

Mette also did a layout using Sugar Cookie.

She also created a layout using a new collection. I will show you that one next month!!

Anna created 2 layouts and a cute Valentine cheque book!





Don't you just love the idea of the cheque book??
Cut 2 pieces of chipboard 3” x 8.5”
Cut 4 pieces of Sugar Cookie pattern paper 3” x 8.5” and cover front and back of chipboard
Decorate front cover with diecuts and stickers from Sugar Cookie and add a flower.
Decorate inside covers and back cover if you wish.
Download valentine cheque printables.
Using a Bind it All machine put your book together.
Voila, one easy and quick project for Valentines Day :)

Larissa has been busy too. She did these amazing projects!!




The last layout she used a combination of Sugar Cookie and Blueberry Hill.

Michele has a stunning layout to show you today. 
Amazing!!


Yes, another Sugar Cookie layout!
We as a DT can't get enough of this collection. ;-)))

Mahlin too worked with Sugar Cookie. She created a card and a layout.



You see there are so many ways to create with this collection.
Just try out and you will find the perfect way to create with it!

Janis always amaze me. She did again this month....just take a look and you know why...



Last but not least is a layout by Wendela.


I think you will have enough inspiration, haven't you??
I will be back in the beginning of February with a minibook I created.

Have a great Sunday!
I'm going to enjoy my pizza....lol.
Love
Hilde

16 comments:

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

wow everything ws amazing today. This DT team is so creative.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! I am IN LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE with what EVERYONE created!! That 'cheque' book is WOW!!!! Just gorgeous work everyone!! Enjoy your pizza Hilde! :):):):):):):)):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lea said...

Wooow Ladies, you did an amazing job, what a great projects you all made.
Love everything, all the same papers and so different work!
X Lea

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Wow! Gorgeous LOs by everyone! and I adore the Valentine 'cheque' book! How brilliant! Love it :)
Enjoy your day!hugs, margie

Unknown said...

after looking @ this kit & these love layouts all week, I am working on some vday decor involving chip hearts & index prints from our past yrs of celebrations... thanks for the inspiration!!

mommyof5kidz said...

JUST GORGEOUS! EVERYTHING!

Monika said...

These are sp gorgeuss all of them! Wow!!!

jill said...

love everything!!!! Feeling so blessed to be working with such talented people.

Debbie said...

Amazing projects! I have so enjoyed this past week and all of the projects shown by your fabulous DT!!!

Unknown said...

Lovely projects. I agree the sugar cookie line is wonderful.
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com

Linda Beeson said...

Wow, I got so many really great ideas on how to use the Sugar Cookie collection! I love all of the papers in it. Thanks team!

EstherT said...

Every one of those projects is beautiful!!!

Jennifer Yates said...

you girls rocked these layouts!!! Great job!!! :))

Jolanda said...

wow,what an amazing work!!!!This paper is amazing!!

kitsNbits said...

very cute pages!!! still loving all the sugar cookie

domestic goddess said...

love all the projects ladies :)

01 09 10