Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy Tuesday

And a happy tuesday it is!
It's Hilde taking over the blog again. ;-)
I have some amazing work to show you today. All created by girls from the international Design Team!
Lot's of inspiration for you today, I can tell you....;-)))

The first layout is created by myself. I so love the Something for Everyone collection
I am never having a scrappers block when I use these papers. 
The soft colors are just perfect!


I also used the adorable Burlap Buttons on this layout.
I think I use them on almost every project from now on...:-).

I wasn't the only person who was inspired by this gorgeous paper collection.
Wendela also created a layout using these papers.


Her layout is called 'ijspret' which is dutch for something like ' having fun on ice'
The picture is of her son with his cute skates on.
She used a knife to add the Gesso on the layout. She is also a master with the sewing machine!

Mette also used the Something for Everyone collection with her layout.


She layered some different patterns on top of each other.
Do you spot the burlap buttons as well? ;-)

Michele created two layouts to show you. One with the Something for everyone collection and the other with Happy Holly-Days collection.


I love the combination with kraft over here. Michele also used the Burlap Buttons and the Cool Cord Brads.


If you see Micheles last layout you still get the Christmas feeling a bit right?
At least I do!
So, if you don't mind I'm going to show you some Christmas cards Janis created. 
Maybe you have the urge to start creating them early for next Christmas...;-)))




Jill is a master in combining collections to create amazing layouts!
Here she has two layouts using Something for Everyone and Sugar Cookie.
And you can see they go perfect together!!!!



Monika has created a layout using My Friend Birdie Collection.
Look at the amazing flowers she created!!


She masked this layout so beautiful!!
Wow, I can look at it forever!!!

She also created a beautiful Valentine card. Which will be the final project for this post.
I think we couldn't have a better final today! :-))


She used the Sugar Cookie collection for this card. You can see you need to have it as well and create some beautiful cards yourself!

She stamped on a piece of fabric and colored it with pro markers.

That's all for today!!
Remember to check this blog as much as you can. More gorgeous work to come very soon!!

Have a great day.
Love
Hilde

18 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww! These are all GORGEOUS!! LOVE THEM!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Wonderful projects I love them all.
Thanks for the inspiration.
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com

Erica Marshall said...

Beautiful projects ladies, thanks for sharing!

A Sarasota said...

lovely inspiration!

Debbie said...

Beautiful projects! Love them all!!

Unknown said...

This team always knocks my socks off. I LOVE all these layouts and the cards YUMMO!

Karen said...

Those projects are beautiful!! Thanks for sharing!

jill said...

Have I ever told you all that it is a pleasure to work with such amazing talent??!!!! Love all the work!!!!

kitsNbits said...

Wow, love all the layouts!!! Though I have to say that Hilde's is my fav :)

LolĂ´ Artesanato said...

Wowww! Marvelous!!!!
xoxo
Leila

Auntie Ang said...

Amazing as always

Sonnia J. Kemmer said...

Amazing how you make one plain page into something very artistic and colorful! Thanks for sharing.

http://brownbugz.blogspot.com

Linda Beeson said...

Wow is that a whole TON of dreamy goodness. I am amazed at the creative ways the papers you used.

Monika said...

Beautiful work ladies!!!

Lea said...

Love all the work girls!!!
Hugs Lea

Tona said...

What wonderful projects!

Theresa said...

these projects are all gorgeous. Makes me want to crop. and honestly, the DT here does amazing things with Nikki's paper lines. always so inspiring.

thanks. =)

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

ok, i love teh sugar cookie and christams lines, but the something for everyone.....???? OH MY OH MY!!! i think i just fell over!!! and your layouts....wow!

01 09 10