Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Maya Road... Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker Loves You!!

Day 3 of Maya Road mini albums and Nikki Sivils Sugar Cookie paper line!
We are loving these mini albums by Maya Road! I love that
you don't have to make a mini album... you can make a banner, wall hang, 
door hang (you'll see later this week) or
individual little cards!
Look at the banner DT Diva Jen Matott, created using the little heart mini album...
I love and want this banner on my fireplace mantle for Valentines Day! 
I love all the stitching Jen did...


Thank Jen! Great Banner for Valentine's Day!

Be sure and check back for the Maya Road & Nikki Sivils giveaway later this week!!




20 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOODINESS!!! This is sooooooooooooo cute cute cute! I loveeeeeeeee the stitching! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

mommyof5kidz said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I want it, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debbie said...

I want it too! It's gorgeous!!!!!

Unknown said...

So beautiful projects! Love the new line. Definitely a must have :)

Thebug415 said...

What a great use of this album. I really need to get this paper!

Catherine said...

That banner is fabulous!!!

Aphra Bolyer said...

You girls are making some crazy cute projects with Nikki's paper and Maya Road's albums. I want them all!!! :)

Tanya said...

Oh I love it! the banner is a cute idea!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

SO cute! I want one now! It's so adorable and would look fab in my living room ;)
Thanks for sharing!
hugs, margie

Doreen Vasquez said...

So pretty! Love your "Sugar Cookie" line; it is so fun!

mblahey said...

Oh my my, the banner is awesome. I really, really want this. The projects are gorgeous.

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Love the banner :)

Hanneke said...

Love this it'so sweet!! Great idea!!

Tona said...

Sugar cookie & Maya Road make such a great combination!

Jean said...

So so cute!

Diana said...

beautiful!!!!

Linda Beeson said...

Those chipboard hearts are just perfect for a banner and what better papers for it.

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

i think i just got a few cavities! LOL.....love it!

Helen F. said...

Love these fun projects! the new line of papers is so Y-U-M-M-Y :o)

Erica Marshall said...

I love the banner. This would be a cute project for my daughters to help me with! Thanks...now where to get my hands on a Maya Road heart album..hmmmm?

01 09 10