Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Little Weekend Inspiration!

Hi everyone, it's Katrina here.  All of us here in Nikki Sivils land have been working like mad people to get the CHA goodies done and in Nikki's hands!!!  And we were able to squeeze in some projects to show you too!!!

First up is Lea Albers....she has three sweet cards that she has created.  And they look quick too...always a plus if you are busy and think you don't have enough time to create a special card for someone!

The two above are from the Something for Everyone Collection!!!!




Next up is me!  I have a little trick to show you, that you may not have thought of.  I love that Nikki has Cardstock Stickers!!!  I use them A LOT on my layouts and cards.  Here is the sticker sheet from the Something for Everyone collection.
We all love letter stickers right?!  Well, a neat thing you can do with all the tags, dots, and boxes on the other side is pop them up!  Just take a little baby powder and sprinkle on the back if you are worried about the sticky, or you can rub them against your jeans also....but I tend to wrinkle them if I do that!  Then just take your pop dots and place them on the back....voila...instant embellishment that matches your page!  You can also add the letter stickers to the journaling tags and pop them up!  Here's a side view of my layout:
And here is my entire layout........

Next up is Linda Beason and she has a card from the Sugar Cookie colletion for you!  I am loving that border punch!
And here is Rae Barthel...she has cards from the Sugar Cookie Collection also.  And I need Rae to give me lessons on how to tie those bows!!


Last, but not least is Karen Taylor.  And she has done a sweet layout of her grandson...how cute is he?!
Well, that's it for me today....I hope we have given you some great inspiration, some ideas and maybe a tip or two!!!  

Don't forget to grab a badge if you haven't already.  Nikki has given away a few packages of the new CHA collections that are coming out at the end of the month.  You don't want to miss out!!  And sign up for the newsletter while you are at it!

Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina

11 comments:

Doreen Vasquez said...

Wow, so many beautiful projects and great tips! Love the versatility of the "Sugar Cookie" collection!

BTW - I already have my Nikki Sivils badge sitting "loud and proud" on my blog! :0)

Lea said...

Love all the cards and layouts! Especially the clouds and raining hearts!!!

Happy Sunday everyone! Lea

Stacy said...

Totally loving all these projects. I have to get my hands on some of these yummy collections.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee all of these!!! GORGEOUS creations everyone!!! And K.... I just learned that baby powder trick from my friend Joni this weekend!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Tanya said...

Sweet, sweet projects! Thanks so much for the inspiration.

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

sooo cute!LOVE the layout!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Wow, so many beautiful cards! Love all of the layouts too! Amazing job by everyone, very inspiring, thank you :)
hugs, margie

Merri Lynn said...

Great projects but what I especially liked was the hint to use baby powder on the back of sticky things. I would never have thought of that myself. Thanks so much and GREAT WORK one and all.

Jean said...

Just love the cards!

Jona Panesa said...

lovely projects!

Nikki said...

Great tips here Katrina! Thanks!

01 09 10