Thursday, December 10, 2009

Traditions And Making Memories For Your Christmas Projects

Hey there readers! Laura here and I have to tell you I love this time of year! There is so much to do and so many things to see (and shop for) but oh so many opportunities for creating! For this month I created a couple of different projects using the North Pole Nights collection. So cute and so versatile! You can make projects that have more pink in them like this Believe banner I made or you can make projects using more red in them like my Christmas Morn layout.

I created this banner using some papers from the 6x6 mini pad, chipboard letters, ribbon and a bunch of sparkly stuff like glitter, stickles and glimmer mist.









For this layout we always take a picture of our kiddos together on Christmas morning. Collecting the photos together from over the years is a great way to show case your Christmas memories.



Thank you for stopping by! Now get scrapping!
Laura Achilles
Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker Design Team Member

6 comments:

Nathalie said...

Laura! I LOVE your little banner!!!! I wanted to make one with the North Pole Nights collection and now feel very inspired! I just need to get that super cute border punch! ;)
Love the splashes of red on your page too!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

omygosh!!! laura!!! these are BOTH soooooooooooooooooooooo GORGEOUS!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deana said...

Adorable banner & that LO is too cute, Laura! :-)

Lydia Siegel said...

Cute pink banner and love the spray of mist on the lo too. Thanks for sharing!

Have a wonderful weekend!

scrappermimi said...

Awesome projects Laura...especially love how you used the masking technique on the LO!

Nikki said...

Laura- These projects are so sweet! I love that banner, such a nice way to use my 6x6 mini paddies!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful work!!

01 09 10