Monday, December 21, 2009

4 Days to Christmas!

Hi everyone! I'm Ria Mojica from the Philippines and I will be your blog hostess every 21st of the month. It's 4 days before Christmas and I can't help but be very excited for my favorite season of all!

Here are some Christmas ornaments using the North Pole Nights line. These clear balls are a good way to make use of your paper scraps. Just cut strips of paper about 1/4” wide and roll it around a pencil to make paper swirls.

For added interest, I stamped images from the North Pole Nights Magic Clear stampies on a transparency using solvent ink, colored them in with markers and cut them out before inserting into the balls with the paper.

Here's a LO I made of my daughter “trying” to decorate some Christmas cookies with more of the sprinkles ending up in her mouth.

Here's a Christmas countdown I made a few weeks ago using the Victoria's Street chipboard.

For the last 5 years I've been making cakes for my husband to give away to his office staff. This year's cakes were a bit different since I was inspired by the colors of the North Pole Nights Magic line.

There was some extra batter from the cakes so we made some cupcakes...and found a great way to use left-over scraps.

Well, that's it for today's blog post. I hope I inspired some of you to try Nikki's Christmas line. Here's wishing everyone an advanced Merry Christmas and hope to see you here again next month!


erin said...

oh, what darling creations here:)
can't believe only four more days!

Mickey said...

Only four days.... oh dear!
Your work looks so good.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! These are AMAZING!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the ornaments....and YUM to the treats too!!! AWESOME COLORS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

deana said...

Oh my goodness, Ria! Could your projects BE any CUTER?! Great post! :-)

janis said...

i love all your projects here ria!!!! super great job on all of them!!!

Nadhrah Maidin said...

Oh Ria...i love is so adorable and cute. Nice idea!

Nikki Sivils said...

Ria- everything is so sweet but I'm in love with those cupcakes!! They are so pretty with my paper around them!! And I wish we lived closer so I could get a cake for all my Holiday parties!! Your cakes are so pretty! Thanks for sharing!!

Lydia Siegel said...

Love it all! I love the cupcakes and those cakes are so cute!

01 09 10