Monday, December 21, 2009

4 Days to Christmas!

Hi everyone! I'm Ria Mojica from the Philippines and I will be your blog hostess every 21st of the month. It's 4 days before Christmas and I can't help but be very excited for my favorite season of all!

Here are some Christmas ornaments using the North Pole Nights line. These clear balls are a good way to make use of your paper scraps. Just cut strips of paper about 1/4” wide and roll it around a pencil to make paper swirls.


For added interest, I stamped images from the North Pole Nights Magic Clear stampies on a transparency using solvent ink, colored them in with markers and cut them out before inserting into the balls with the paper.


Here's a LO I made of my daughter “trying” to decorate some Christmas cookies with more of the sprinkles ending up in her mouth.


Here's a Christmas countdown I made a few weeks ago using the Victoria's Street chipboard.

For the last 5 years I've been making cakes for my husband to give away to his office staff. This year's cakes were a bit different since I was inspired by the colors of the North Pole Nights Magic line.

There was some extra batter from the cakes so we made some cupcakes...and found a great way to use left-over scraps.

Well, that's it for today's blog post. I hope I inspired some of you to try Nikki's Christmas line. Here's wishing everyone an advanced Merry Christmas and hope to see you here again next month!

8 comments:

erin said...

oh, what darling creations here:)
can't believe only four more days!

Mieke said...

Only four days.... oh dear!
Your work looks so good.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! These are AMAZING!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the ornaments....and YUM to the treats too!!! AWESOME COLORS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deana said...

Oh my goodness, Ria! Could your projects BE any CUTER?! Great post! :-)

janis said...

i love all your projects here ria!!!! super great job on all of them!!!

Unknown said...

Oh Ria...i love them....it is so adorable and cute. Nice idea!

Nikki said...

Ria- everything is so sweet but I'm in love with those cupcakes!! They are so pretty with my paper around them!! And I wish we lived closer so I could get a cake for all my Holiday parties!! Your cakes are so pretty! Thanks for sharing!!

Lydia Siegel said...

Love it all! I love the cupcakes and those cakes are so cute!

01 09 10