Saturday, December 19, 2009

So much to share...

Hi there,

My name is Nadhrah and today is my turn to blog. Can you all believed it that Christmas is next week? Phew... Where has the time gone! I'm sure there is still so much to do.

I'm all excited to share my new projects that might give you some inspirations to make some last minute gifts for your love ones. If not, you can still use it for some other events such as birthdays or Valentines day perhaps.

I have created my latest project using North Pole Nights Collection & U R My Favourite Collection. Frankly i fall in love with all the fun colors inside this 2 collections. It just make me happy and i couldn't stop creating. It is very inspiring.

I will start with my Christmas layout and mini albums....

Sitting on Santa Lap


North Pole Nights Mini Album














Last but not least, i would like share a simple tutorial on a piece of altered art. I found a piece of Princess Door Sign. When i look at it...in my heart was saying ...this is perfect to use together with the U R My Favourite Collection! And yes it blends well...

Step 1:
I sand the door sign and apply 2 coating of mod podge.

Step 2:
Apply at least 3 coating of acrylic color

Step 3:
For the Princess words....after the paint has dry up, i apply another layer of mod podge and sprinkle glitter. Let it dry completely.

Step 4:
Decorate as desired by using U R My Favourite Collection....i cut most of my cut out by using Making Memories Slice Machine.

I hope you like the idea.













Till then everyone...Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am loving all of these!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the tutorial too!!!!!! GORGEOUS WORK! :):):):):):):)):):):):):):):):)

Deana said...

Oh my goodness, Nadhrah, your projects are so adorable... as ALWAYS!

Thanks for sharing the tutorial, too!

Hugs...

Nikki said...

Nadhrah- You are so awesome with anything altered!! Really beautiful things here!! Thanks!

Lydia Siegel said...

FANTASTIC! I love the door/wall hanging! So girlie and cute!

Unknown said...

Nikki...i have more altered art for you! Just love creating them.

Thanks for the comments...i feel sooo awwww!

01 09 10