Wednesday, February 12, 2014

A little "Puppuccino" with my Alfred!

HAPPY HUMP-DAY!
I can't help but think of that darn camel every time I see or read anything "hump-day"! I love that commercial! So, so funny! 
I have a little layout I created for the Create Magazine, January's issue, that I wanted to share. It was a little heartbreaking to make this layout because I had to put my Alfred down last August. God, that was hard! Anyway, that little fella, loved Starbucks "Puppuccions" and yes, its a real thing for dogs that go to Starbucks. Who wouldn't love a little cup filled with whip cream!! 



Products used: Bella Blvd papers, stickers, blue letter stickers and flags; Jillibean Soup felt flowers and red alpha; Doodble Bug blue mini straws.  
Hope you enjoyed my layout and my little Alfred! Miss him so much!
Have a nice rest of the week! 


3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Such precious photos of Alfred!! I loveeeeeee this!!!!

Nikki said...

Thanks so much Julie!!

Nikki said...

Thanks so much Julie!!

01 09 10