Friday, February 7, 2014

A Little "Love" to Share!

I can't tell you how much fun I'm having scrapbooking again! 
I feel like I've learned a brand new hobby all over. 
I created this little 8.5x11 layout recently and I love it. I
don't create this size much but when I do I really enjoy it. 
The new My Minds Eye and Create Paper, papers and embellies are so sweet! 
I don't normally "embellish" so much but my newly 
refreshed hobby has me piling on the embellishments! 

Look at my little cute, Yorkie, Bella-Blue all in her "hunting" pose! 

Have a great weekend!! 


3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and the clusters of embellies you used!!!!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

so glad you are enjoying your hobby once again!! awesome page

sssalad said...

I am so happy that you are enjoying it so much! You deserve some fun and relaxation! Oh, and I love what you've done with your blog! :)

01 09 10