Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Fun Layout from Jodi Wilton And Challenge Winner

Ok, I am horrible, I admit it.  I just wanted to get that out there in the open.  My head is going in circles and I know I said I was going to post the challenge winner...and well, I didn't.  TOTALLY my fault, so please forgive me.  I have just been in a creating fog and it was one of those things that got put to the side.

So, without any further hesitation, let's see who our "Scrap Your Cell Phone Pics" challenge winner is..........

And here is her page that she did!!!



So, Lydia, please email me at cardipaws@sbcglobal.net with your shipping address and your choice of the collection kit you would like from what we currently have available.  We will get your prize out to you ASAP. 

We are going to wait for the next challenge, as we have new Divas and we are lining things out on the schedule!  As soon as we know, you will know, so stay tuned.

And our "not so new" Diva Jodi Wilton emailed me this layout last week and I couldn't wait to show you her wonderful work!  We are so happy to have Jodi back on the team!

I love what she did with the We Are Family collection!  That sun is so FUN!  






Be sure to visit Jodi's blog to see all her other amazingly creative work that she does.  You might just get an idea or two!

Another new thing, for those of you on Pinterest, we have a PIN IT button on each post!!  So, you see something you like you can hit the Pin button and pin to your little heart is content!  Thanks to our blog coordinator, Julie Tucker-Wolek for figuring out how to add it to our posts!

And are you loving the new collections?  I am that's for sure!  I can't wait till all the Divas start creating and inspiring you with the new collections!

That is it from me today.  I will be crafting my little heart out until I leave for CHA on the 27th.  I am not sure what Nikki has up her sleeve for the blog, but I am sure it will be full of some fun sneaks of the new collections.  


Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina

CHA COUNTDOWN:  11 DAYS!
(ekk...I need to get busy!)

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats Lydia!!! Loveeeee your lo!!! And Jodi's lo is FABULOUS!!!!! I loveeeeeee all the details!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

*blushing* thanks Katrina...I am just very grateful to a friend of mine that helped me figure out the 'pin it' code!! :):):):):):):):):)

Can't wait to meet you Katrina at CHA and see Nikki and Dan again! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Deana said...

Congrats Lydia! Love your page! And love Jodi's page, too! So glad to see you back on the team!

Tabitha said...

Beautiful layouts ladies!

Corlann said...

Congratulations Lydia! That's a fantastic layout and a great photo!

Jodi, great page! I love it!

Jodi said...

A BIG congrats to you Lydia!! And thanks for the LOVE on my layout! It's GREAT to be back!

Nikki said...

2 awesome layouts here! Thanks to both of these talented for their work! Congrats to Lydia!!

01 09 10