Thursday, January 12, 2012

CHA Winter Sneak Peek of "Noah"

How could I not have a paper line named and designed for this cute little thing!
I mean look at that face...

So here is my Noah line....
This is the collection kit cover that has a sample of all the papers in the collection.

This one may be hard to see but they are little pockets and one of the pockets has a little worm peeking out from it. So cute!

This paper is one of my favorite papers, because these are little neck ties that are in a shape of propellers. 
This paper is my "Cut-Ups", I love this one too, so many cute little images to cut out and put on your layouts and cards!

I hope you love Noah! I sure do! 
Stay tuned for more sneak peeks soon! 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

In case you missed my peeks of Audrey and Messages here they are again.
(In memory of my grandma, LaVera Audrey.)

and...


Have a great rest of the week and thanks for stopping by!! -Nikki



22 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Noah is soooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!!! And the line you made designed after his name is AMAZING!!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Josie0602 said...

Noah is a little cutie and I love those new lines!
Tracy

Monika said...

Oh... I Love Noah! Gorgeuss! As everything you make Nikki!

Jodi said...

Noah's face is PRICELESS.... just LOVE IT!! and the paper!! You knocked it out of the park with this line! I really can't wait to get my hands on it!

Crystal said...

I love this line! I love boy lines even though I mainly (for now) scrap a girl, but she is my tomboy and pink/frilly does not work for her. this is the first collection in ALL the CHA sneak peeks from everyone that i must have!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

talk about cute cute cute!!!

oh and the paper is really awesome as well-hehehehhee

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

this is so cute and might get me to scrap those pictures of the MEN when they were smaller.

Laurel said...

OH gosh what a fabulous collection and look at that adorable little guy! I so can't wait to start playing!!!

Stacy said...

Loving all of the new lines so far...my mind is spinning with ideas :)

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

my heart just stopped because that is the cutest little noah ever!!!! i am in love with all the new lines you have so far and i can't wait to do some shopping!

:)

sarabeth

Melissa said...

OH MY! Noah is soooo cute! i love the design of this paperline :D
love, love AUdrey and Messages, too

DORINA said...

Oooooh! Noah is sooo cute. Can't wait for it, we have a new baby boy in family and this would be perfect. He's 1st boy with 6 older girl cousins. What great pages this will make. I can see the great pages in his scrapbook. Thanks

Unknown said...

Great new lines love them all.
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com

Melanie said...

Noah is adorable! You must love spending time with him :)

His line is totally fun--I cannot wait to play with it!

Marielle said...

so in love with Noah !!!! Can't wait to get my scrappy hands on this collection !!!

Donna said...

LOve the Noah collection! ON my have list.

Jean said...

What fun! Love this!

Unknown said...

What a fun "boy" "daddy and me" "father's day" etc line! Thanks for a great sneak peek! :-D

Kelly Massman said...

Another adorable line! You are getting better and better!!! :-)

Lori Robinett said...

Fantastic designs!!! Noah is a cutie and the line you named for him is adorable (love the snail!). Can't wait to get ahold of all of it - especially Messages! Good job!

Michelle H. said...

Noah is such an adorable collection and I love the other 2 collections too!

Lea said...

Wow, that's alot to absorb! Love the little pockets and teckties in the Noah collection. The Autrey line has such pretty patterns and I love the muted colors. And I'm loving the vintage phone and typewriters in Messages.

01 09 10