Monday, January 23, 2012

6 days and counting....

until CHA!! I can't believe it! I spent the entire weekend making projects for the booth and well being sick too! Yep, I have got the nasty winter head cold. No fun! So it looks like I don't have much to say or show, sorry about that. I promise to make up for it the rest of the week! I'll take pictures of my projects I made this weekend for my booth and will upload them to my blog! So until then scroll down and take a look at my new collections that I'm releasing in 6 DAYS! Yikes!
Have a great Monday! Will be back tomorrow with some fun stuff! - Nikki


PS: I told my husband I was in bed "resting", which is true but I have my iPad with me too! So if you are on FB don't tell him about me blogging! Hee Hee!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Mums the word!! LOL!!!! I won't tell! :):):):):):):):):):)

Mary Pat Siehl said...

hope you are feeling better! sending good thoughts!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Get better because it is going to be 79 on Thursday.

Marielle said...

hope you feel better soon :) Can't wait to see your projects :)

Jodi said...

Feel Better Soon Nikki!

Beatrice Lawson said...

Get well soon! We can wait for the pics!

01 09 10