Anyone setting any resolutions for the New Year?
I normally don't like to make new years resolutions because I feel that if I don't follow through it will put a negative spin on the new year. I know, silly... but that's how I feel. I do like to set a few goals that are obtainable though.
Here are a few that I've picked for this New Year....
1. Don't sweat the small stuff (this is on my list every year)!
2. Set aside more time for my sisters and brothers and their kids.
3. Make a "Date" night with my husband every other week. (This is a new goal, we've been together for 8 years now and I feel we need a little romantic boost in the relationship.)
4. Family night... at least twice a month! Pizza and games (no screens allowed)!! Henry is 16 and its hard to get him pinned down. I'd like to do this the opposite week of date night! So we'll see!
5. Teach my pups more tricks, Bella knows about a dozen tricks but I want her to learn about a dozen more!
6. I want to really push my body and mind in yoga. Yoga is new to me but I LOVE it!
I think there isn't anything unrealistic in my list except #1, that's always a hard one for me with my business. I'd love to read one or more of your "goals or resolutions" for the New Year so leave comment and I'll pick a random winner for the NewYear to win one each of all my newest collection kits!!
Here is a layout I created that was just recently published in the fall issue of Creating Keepsakes Magazine using "You're a Hoot" paper collection!
I used on of my favorite sketches from Allison Daivis to create the layout! Click on her name to see some of her other great sketches and sketch books too!
Have a great rest of the week and I'll pick a winner and will post it on Friday's blog post!
Good Luck! -Nikki
Oh and today is the last day to apply for my new DT for 2012!!