Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy December and I have a FREE gift for all of you!!

Can you believe it is December! 
I'm I the only one that is freaking out that my Christmas cards aren't done, they haven't even been made or bought yet! I make cards for my some of my family and friends and I buy the rest since I have little to no time for creating cards. Every year I think I'm going start earlier in the year then... all of the sudden its Thanksgiving and I have nothing done then its December 1st... and well I better get to work! 
If you are finding yourself with the same problem then I have a special gift just for you! 
I have a downloadable card and matching envelope for you to use to make some Christmas cards that you can embellish to make it your own.
For FREE!

Aren't these so sweet! DT Diva, Deana Boston created these 2 cards. I love how she use part of the envelope paper to use on the card! Love it! 
Here is the card printable: 
(Needs to be printed on a 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper.)
Here is the patterned envelope:
(Needs to be printed on a 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper.)
These are yours for free so please print as many as you'd like! 
Once you score and cut the card and envelope they should look like this:
I outlined the edge of the card with a black gel pen and used glitter pens over the image to give it some minor detail.
You can buy some of my Gingerbread Land paper and do some more embellishing...

The inside of the card...

You can also use some of the stickers or punch-outs to embellish the envelope too!
Here is another simple card with just a bit of embellishing!
All you need to do is download the card & envelope! Click on the pictures in the upper left corner of the blog, print them out on cardstock (non-texture is better), cut, score and use a little adhesive. 
That's it! Pretty simple!
Good Luck on your Christmas cards this year! 
Hope this helps you get a jump start on your cards! -Nikki

18 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are ADORABLE Nikki!! I loveeeeeeeeee them!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Mary Pat Siehl said...

this is just so cute--thanks!!!!

debz said...

These are the cutest cards and Thank You so much for sharing with us. i will definitely download these thanks again!

Michelle H. said...

OMG!! The cards are so adorable and so fun!!
Very cool and sweet to share the downloadable cards with all of us!!
Love them!!
Thanks so much!!

Dana Tatar said...

Thanks so much for the cards and envelope! I think I'll make some surprise cards for my daughters today! It will be a nice surprise for my girls when they get home from school!

Unknown said...

I really love your cards!!!! I don't have a printer yet but one is on the way... I am so in love with all your papers!!!!

www.scrapbookingforbeginners-naomi.blogspot.com

I added really cool projects today if you would like to visit me!! I would love love love to see you there!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

thank you soooooo much. This will save me some time and I can still personalize it.

Becky Dunham said...

You are so sweet Nikki! These are adorable :) Thanks a bunch!

Lea said...

Thanks, what a great surprise, love them!!
X Lea

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

Awww super cute! Thanks !..:)xoxo

Linda Beeson said...

Very adorable cards!!!

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

They're cute and adorable! Thanks!

Kathleen
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Merri Lynn said...

These are such cute cards. Thanks so much for thinking of us.

Dana Tatar said...

Thanks so much! My girls were thrilled to get cards. You can see my dressed up envelope on my blog: http://datatar.blogspot.com/2011/12/happy-december.html

Jamilie said...

These are ADORABLE!! Thanks!

scrapinmo said...

Adorable and very appealing!!! Thanks for sharing. i love cards like this!

Trisha said...

I'm not done with my cards and gift items yet, either. Almost ready to start get nervous. Not quite yet, thought. I have 10 days to get packages shipped and rest of cards finished and mailed.

Julie Shearer said...

Super cute, thanks for the freebies !!

01 09 10