Thursday, April 1, 2010

You Can Never Have Too Many...

Just as the stamp says in Nikki’s Ellie’s Day Out collection, a girl can never have too many shoes or purses …in my house, scrapping products! Ellie’s Day Out, Will He B The 1, and Dan The Record Man have found a permanent spot on my desk. What fun, colorful, and versatile collections! Glancing through all of her lines you really see that she used so many colors from pastels to brights. There are both bold and subtle patterns. It doesn’t take long to start mixing and matching collections and seeing how many different tags, cards, albums, and layouts can be created.

Since I participated in the previous post challenge (see below) with the owl card I brought two different projects today.


Both the wall hang and tag we created using Ellie's Day Out, Will He B The 1, and U R My Favorite. Also, I used a piece of chipboard from the Tag Album for the wall hang.

Hope you enjoy your first day of April!

Until next month...

Andrea

12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

wowwwwwwwwwwwww!!! andrea!! these are gorgeous!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and your stitching! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jscraps4u said...

OH MY!!!!! Those are absolutely adorable!!!!! Gorgeous!!!!

Nathalie said...

I love how you mixed all those collections Andrea! Your projects are wonderful!!!

janis said...

beautiful, beautiful andrea!!!!!!!!!!

Tere Azua said...

WOW!!! this are just perfect!!! LOVE THEM!!!!

Linda Beeson said...

These are so wonderful! I am so in love with the soft colors and all of your amazing details!

Deana said...

Goodness, Andrea, those cards are just ADORABLE! Great post! :-)

Nikki said...

These cards are so sweet! I love how you mixed everything up!!

Monique Liedtke said...

GORGEOUS projects Andrea!!!! Love them all!!!!!!!! very much!!!!

Hilde Janbroers said...

amazing!!! remember my birthday is the 3rd of June! LOL

scrappermimi said...

I absolutely love this!

goldyfish said...

Love both projects. Thanks for sharing.

01 09 10