Thursday, April 8, 2010

Something Old.. Something New...

Hey there!
It's me again and today I'm here to talk to you about
something old something new.
That's right! Although its not really old, as it old... It's just older! And well the new, it's REALLY new!!! LOL.
I am talkin' about Nikki's collections!
I mixed it up here and used My Sweet Cherry Pie for something old and then used Willow Bee and Flaming Butterfly for something new!!
How cool is that!

Like I told you before, I like to mix and match and having these collections to do that means that
I can create something old, something new all the time!!! I love that!

Supplies: My Sweet Cherry Pie Cherry Overload papers, My Sweet Cherry Pie Cherry Cutie Cut-ups, Flaming Butterfly Butterfly Cutie Cut-ups, My Sweet Cherry Pie Cherry Tree papers, Flaming Butterfly Butterfly Strips papers, Willow Bee Buzzin' Around papers, American Crafts cardstock, CM corner rounder, American Crafts felt Thickers, Polymark paint, American Crafts foam dots, Willow Bee Pocket Full Of Treats, Nikki Sivils Warm Cord Brads, Willow Bee Bee's Cutie Cut-ups, Offray ribbons, Brown Sharpie, Sassafras cardstock letter stickers, Willow Bee Day Dreams papers.

I thought this one was so cute and fresh! These fun colors reminding me of spring time! I love spring!


Supplies: Victoria's Street Victoria's House papers, Victoria's Street Victoria's Cutie Cut-ups, Flaming Butterfly Butterfly Strips papers, Cute As A Button Burlap Buttons Red, American Crafts foam dots, Red Sharpie, Willow Bee Day Dreamer papers, Twine, Black Zig writer.

A friend of mine just bought a new home and I wanted to send her a card to tell her congrats on her new home! I created this using old and new again! I can't wait to send it off to her! What a perfect fit for my theme!


Supplies: Will He B the 1 Love Doodles papers, Will He B The 1 Date Cutie Cut-ups, American Crafts foam dots, Cute As A Button Burlap Buttons Black, American Crafts Regards Thickers,
American Crafts Thickers, Will He Be The 1 Date Night Strips, Black Zig writer, American Crafts Typo Thickers, CM corner rounder, Bazzill cardstock. Computer font Tahoma.

I love these photos of D&I! I like trying to mix different colors that aren't normally together! Workin' it here using some older and newer lines as well!

So there is my something old, something new! Hope your inspired to find something in the old and new too!

Have a great one!

Elizabeth



9 comments:

Monique Liedtke said...

Love how you mixed the old and the new!! and I really love that card you made!! I'm finding a lot of inspiration here!! TFS!!

Claude said...

These are gorgeous Elizabeth!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work - both going to my favorites gallery! Thanks!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all just sooooooooooo gorgeous Elizabeth!!!!! AMAZING work! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

scrappermimi said...

Brilliant Elizabeth! I love how you mixed it up!

Mieke said...

Stunning girl!

Linda Beeson said...

I especially like your combination on that first layout, cute with the tree, etc. Great projects.

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Love your projects Elizabeth!!! Way to rock the old and the new together gf!!!

Nathalie said...

Lovely projects Elizabeth!!! I am really fond of your Spring page, those papers look great on the brown background!

01 09 10