Friday, April 23, 2010

So Fun! Will He B the 1!

Hi all! It is Mimi Leinbach your blog hostess of the day. I have a few Will He B the 1 projects to share that I made with my Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker goodies. As it is with all Nikki's lines my favorite is always the one I am working on and Will He B the 1 is no exception to that.

With Earth Day this week I felt the need to do a little recycling. I also dug into my "stuff" to actually use some of those thing I bought and never used.



This layout is of one of my BFF's sipping on a yummy frap from Starbucks. We are hopelessly addicted to them and it is always a fun treat. I recycled a cup cozy from one of my trips there and used it as a base for my photo. This definitly adds a little something "extra" to my layout and lots of texture for sure.



Nikki outdid herself with this adorable treat glass. I added some liquid pearls to the whipped cream and topped it off with some cut glass and white glitter...looks delish...but I would not want to drink it, lol!

I picked up this cute little mail slot at the dollar store forever ago and never did anything with it. I decided to dress it up a little and now I keep it at my computer desk with notes, post its, and other odds and end I reach for.



I punched out the white scalloped circle, added a hand cut heart and made a few flowers...so much cuter than when it is naked. Don't you think?



Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you are as inspired by Will He B the 1 as I was!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Mimi!! These are GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo of your friend...and what a great idea to dress up your note holder!! :):):):) Thanks for being sooooooooooooo inspiring! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Fabulous Projects!!!

Andrea B said...

So beautiful! Love the flowers on both projects!

Linda Beeson said...

LOVE your creations! That background paper on the first one is just perfect and LOVE your little flowers.

Ria Maningat-Mojica said...

Love everything Mimi!!!

Creative Crafter UK said...

Lovely layout! Love the designs.

01 09 10