Friday, March 18, 2011

Wow! Major inspiration from my girls! :)

Hi all...

Julie Tucker-Wolek with you here today and I am in AWE of all the gorgeous creations that my girls made this month!! WOW! :)

Let's get this party started with Michelle Bertuzzi!!! Wow! This girl has outdone herself this month! Wait till you see what she has created! :)

Look at these GORGEOUS wings she made using Nikki's Summer line! :)

And these cupcakes look good enough to EAT! She made these using It's Your Day! :)

And this ADORABLE layout using Max & Mollie! :)

And this FUN layout using Blueberry Hill and My Friend Birdie! :)

This touching layout using It's Raining, It's Pouring! :)

And lastly from Michelle, this gorgeous card using Max & Mollie! :)


Next, we have FOUR GORGEOUS cards from Carina Lindholm!! I always LOVE Carina's style! :)

These first two BEAUTIFUL cards are made with Max & Mollie! Love them! :)


And these two, Carina used It's Raining, It's Pouring! Love love love these!! :)

I love that Carina used this quote from Nikki's cutout paper on here! :)

And next, we have THREE BEAUTIFUL cards from Christine Ousley, all using Max & Mollie! I so love love love these!! GORGEOUS! :)

I love the shape of this first one! :)





Next, we have TWO AMAZING projects from Sarah Eclavea! :) I love Sarah's work! She just WOW'S me! :)

Sarah's card is using It's Raining, It's Pouring! :) I love the pom poms on here! :)

And Sarah also made this layout using Max & Mollie! I love love love how Sarah used Nikki's Cord Brads in the tree! :)

And next, we have two cards made by Erika Taylor!! I love love love these using the It's Raining, It's Pouring line! :)



And today, I also wanted to share three cards that I made using the Summer line! :)



Thanks so much for stopping by today, we really appreciate it! :)

~~Julie TW~~

12 comments:

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Wow! These are all amazing! Great projects ladies :)

kitsNbits said...

wow Julie!!! You are right!! Everyone outdid themselves!! LOVE THE WINGS!!!

Stacy said...

WOW!!!!! Love all the creations today, makes me want to stay in my scraproom all day :) Way to rock out the Nikki lines ladies!

Court said...

Great projects ladies!!!

crazyaboutcricut said...

These are AAAAAMMMMMMAAAAAAZING! Thanks for such great inspiration!!

Scrapenabler said...

Wow! Such great inspiration here, love it all!

Nikki said...

AMAZING!! Ladies.. seriously amazing!! Such fun cards...I can see some scrap-lifting in my future!!;)

Katrina Hunt said...

Julie didn't mention....she did hers in her lap in the recliner!!!!! Great projects everyone!!! stealing some pics for facebook!!! hugs, Katrina

NinaB said...

Wow, gorgeous projects. I'm a big Michelle Bertuzzi fan!

♥Silvana♥ said...

Great job ladies and those butterflies wings are really awesome!!! all the cards and LOs too great great job =)

Laura said...

Fantastic job ladies, so many great ideas! Can you tell us how you made the cupcakes - what is inside the cupcake wrapper?

Karen said...

LOVE THIM ALL! And those wings...wow!

01 09 10