Monday, March 14, 2011

Very Exciting News to Announce today!!

Amy Teets and I have have come together for a digital kit!! I've loved Amy's work for a long time now so when we started talking about a digital kit it was a no brainer for me! I was so excited!! Amy and I have such different styles that I thought joining together would be a perfect combo of vintage meets whimsy!
Amy and I are tickled to introduce you to 

Isn't it so sweet! I adore the colors and all that stitching...
Love it!

We have this digi kit on sale for the first 24 hours for $4.00 then after day one it will be it $5.24! So grab it now while its only $4 dollars!! A Cherry On Top will be the exclusive online store that will be selling it!! 
Here is a little preview of the papers in the digi kit...
  
A few of my design team girls have been playing around with the kit, some of the girls have created 100% digital layouts and some of them created hybrid projects. 

I love this card Linda Beeson created! 
Linda printed some of the papers out on cardstock, then created a card! Love the way the printed cardstock adds so much texture to the card!
Great idea and great card!
(The celebrate tag is from my "It's Your Day" Paper line.)
Michelle Bertuzzi created this sweet layout called "Sweet Summer"!
I love how the clouds have buttons! And how cute is little Emma?! 

Monika Martinson created this "ice cream" layout and what's not to love about this layout!
I love the background picture of her daughter and the cluster of flowers and clouds!

I'll have more to share through out the week! My DT girls have created some amazing layouts with this digital kit!  Remember you can only buy it at A Cherry On Top

I'll have this badge on my side bar and it will also take you straight to the kit! 


Thanks Amy for your wonderful work! 
Happy Monday to you all! -Nikki

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwww! I loveeeeee what the girls made with this kit! Amazing work...and gorgeous kit! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Debbie Garcia said...

HOw very cool..... I wouldn't know what to do with it lol.... I love the colors beautiful

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

how awesome! i love it and actually just finished downloading mine :)
couldn't pass up this purchase!

great job everyone with their creations!!!!!

xo
sarabeth

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Congratulations!!! What a fun new adventure! Love the collaboration!!!

01 09 10