Monday, August 2, 2010

Something weird...

Hi there! It´s Monika again sharing my latest layouts with you. I must say, there is something weird about these lines… I just cant stop using them! I even dream about the layouts in the nights.


On this layout, I have used papers from the Boo-tiful line. I´m not big at celebrating Halloween so I don´t have al that many photos with that theme. Instead, I used the papers for a non Halloween layout. I love flowers, and I always have a hard time to restrain myself from using to many. On this layout I have used quite a few… I just love the look of the daisies with the Corduroy brads.


 My friend birdie is perfect for this silly pic of my daughter. She has grown costumed to my constant photographing and is in a period when she loves to pose and make funny faces.


I love to make my own flowers but this is a sort I´ve only tried once before. Again I have used the Corduroy brads and I think they turned out really nice. I also made the leaves, the papers are so thick and heavy so they are really easy to shape, especially if you wet them slightly.


Now blue is a difficult color for me, but I like this layout. The colors are so bright and happy, just perfect for my Midsummer photo.

The two upper layouts are in A4 size which is the closest you get to letter size here in Europe. It is about 8x12 inches. Oh, and I just have to mention, al the new lines have coordinating cardstock stickers and cut ups, so, if you aren´t a flower junkie like me, you really don’t need anything else to decorate your layouts.

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwww monika! You rocked these lines! I loveeeeee the flowers in the second one and loveeeeee all the distressing! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Good Morning Monika Sweetie...
Oh my gosh I so love the lines. The flowers are just beautiful, and your daughter is just the cutest little thing. I love her facial expressions. She photographs just like Julie's Brookie. Precious.

Thank you for sharing this morning. What a breath of fresh air I have enjoyed in your garden of flowers.

Country hugs sweetie...Sherry

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Wow, amazing layouts, Monika! I love the flowers you made! and the blue and distressing on that one is stunning! Very inspiring!
hugs, margie

Heather said...

Love these layouts, especially the blueberry hill one!

Linda Beeson said...

NICE! You have included the best details on these and I so love to use that first collection for other then Halloween too, LOVE that purple print.

Erika M. said...

Loving your creations!

Lea said...

Great layouts Monika.
And nice use of the halloweenline!

Ilene said...

Super gorgeous, I especially love what you did with the Blueberry line!

Scrapamum said...

Absolutely gorgeous LO's!

leah said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous!! Love all the flower clustering in the corners!

01 09 10