Saturday, August 28, 2010

Autumn's approaching

Leah checking in with some autumn inspiration for you today!

Can you believe it? It seems like the summer just blew by us all and is leaving without so much as a a, "good-bye!" Here at our house, we'll be starting school on Monday, and that's when it really starts to feel like Fall to me - no matter the weather outside. So, today I wanted to share a few fun ideas for Nikki's "tree love" line!

Last Fall, we took a little visit to my home state. I really enjoyed seeing Autumn's colors while we were there - living here in South Florida, we have other advantages - but don't get to enjoy the changing seasons! ^_^
The colors in this line of papers are just perfect for scrapping about Fall!






Next I put together one quick card to send fall wishes to a friend:



Have a fabulous weekend!

8 comments:

Lea said...

Great layout! I love the way you added some extra texture to the woodgrain!
The card is beautiful too!

Erika M. said...

Such lovely creations - I'm glad fall's coming!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwww! Leah! I loveeeeeeeee that lo! I loveeeeee the added misting! And that card is adorable! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deana said...

Pretty LO & card, Leah! Makes me long for fall weather! :-)

Linda Beeson said...

Soooo nice! I love fall colors and fall photos and those papers are just perfect for that.

A Sarasota said...

ooh, love the card concept!

Unknown said...

fantastic layout and card!! love the finished inside of your card!!

Katrina Hunt said...

Freakin' adorable and artsy!!! Girl....you got my number on the artsy stuff!!! hugs, Katrina

01 09 10