Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Paper Proofs, and a little more......

My second round of paper proofs are here and after some adjusting and changing some little things that no one would catch but me, I'm finally done!! All 6 paper lines will go to press May 21st!! I'm going out to the printers to do my first "press check" and I'll be holding my breath until then, actually until they all arrive safe and sound in my hands. Then I'll be holding my breath all the way to CHA this summer!! Soon I'll give a small sneak peek here on my blog.
We've been working like crazy on the 6x6 mini paper pads right now, I get those proofs tomorrow. I can't wait to see them, I love small anything, and smaller full versions of my papers in little mini pads make me very HAPPY!!
Also one last thing....
I will be announcing a design team call!! Very Soon. (Would you love to have your layouts, mini albums, cards and paper projects displayed at this summers CHA in Orlando Florida? If so stayed tune!)
Have a great day! -Nikki

No comments:

01 09 10