Sunday, May 24, 2009

Design Team Call....

Calling All Designers…
Calling All Designers…

Sunday, May 24, 2009
First time Design Team call!!

I’m looking for at least 6 talented lovely ladies or gentlemen (I know there are some great guys out there that SB, I’ve seen your work) to be a part of my design team!! You’ll actually be called “Willie-B’s Lead Designers”. I’m debuting my company at CHA this summer in Orlando and I need some great designers to show off my products and your great designs.

(Every 4 months the design team will be reevaluated)

We’ll be debuting our 6 paper lines, clear stamps, brads, flocked chipboard letters, chipboard mini albums and several other embellishments. You can view a sneak peek of my first paper line, “My Sweet Cherry Pie” posted below this post.

Previous publication and design team experience is not required; we’ll be looking at your style and compatibility with our products.

*Submissions will start now through June 7th, 2009 at Midnight CST. We will notify “Willie-B’s Lead Designers” by Wednesday June 10th. We will announce the new designers on our blog and website by Friday June the 12th 2009. *No restrictions regarding you serving other design teams, publications, kit clubs etc.

REQUIREMENTS FOR JOINING WILLIE-B’S DESIGN TEAM: YOU WILL BE SENT A PACKAGE OF OUR LATEST PAPERS AND PRODUCTS MONTHLY TO DESIGN LAYOUTS, CARDS AND PAPER PROJECTS AND SUBMIT GOOD QUALITY DIGITAL IMAGES OF THE FOLLOWING MONTHLY:
1. Any size, one or two page layouts;
2. A card; and/or
3. A paper project.

Each month you will be asked to submit:

1. A blog entry for Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker blog;
2. Each design team member will be asked to host a project or challenge on Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker blog at least once during their time with our company;
3. Leave comments and have active community participation on Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker gallery and blog;
4. Each design team member will be asked to post at least one comment a month on their own blog and have a link from their blog to nikkisivils.com;
5. Design team member will also need to be active on the gallery at nikkisivils.com, by uploading new layouts, cards, or projects monthly; and
6. You must agree that some of your Layouts, cards, projects etc will be sent to Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker LLC for display at CHA and or photography. (It may take up to 6 months for them to be returned to you.)

Your designs are your property and you will receive credit for them; we retain all rights to use your design as well as your picture in any name we choose, and any submitted writings in any name we choose.

Willie-B’s designers will be compensated with a complete bio and picture on Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker website and blog; you will receive paper and products we will want you to use for samples on our website and blog, with full credit to you.

To submit, email the following information to nikki@nikkisivils.com Please write “Willie-B’s DT Call” in the subject line.
1. In a single paragraph tell us about your scrapbooking style and a little bit about you too!
2. Please send a recent photo of you and a link to your blog and any online galleries in which you participate (include your user name or screen name).
3. Please only send 3 attachments in total, of the following:
*A single or double page layout about yourself;
*A card or paper project; and
*And any layout that shows your true scrapbooking style that you love and want us to see.
4. Send us a link to one of your online galleries or from your blog of a mini album that you have made. (It can be about anything.)
5. Include your name and contact information, including phone number.

We can’t wait to see your submissions!!
Good Luck and Thank you! –Nikki

48 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! LOOKS AWESOME NIKKI :):):):):):):):):)

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Sounds great! I really am loving the sneak peak you gave us. Those cherries are adorable!
I wish you much luck this summer!!!!
Lindsey

Sasha said...

Awesome ... congrats on your company

Bonita Rose said...

I was referred to you by our mutual friend Katrina Hunt.. I'll be emailing you soon!

leateach said...

Very fun! I love the papers!! :) :)

Charity Hassel said...

congrats on your accomplishments! i hope to be at summer cha and can't wait to see your release in person!

Kathie said...

Hey Nikki.
I am from Australia. Would you consider me for your DT? Is okay if you just want your local ladies, I totally understand. Thanks heaps
Kathie
xoxo

Theresa said...

congrats.. the papers look fab. Julie told me about your site. I can't wait to see the rest of your line..

=)

Maggi said...

How exciting! Good luck choosing a design team, your cherry line is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word! I just discovered your blog and had to say CONGRATS on your undertaking, and that paper line is just BEAUTIFUL!!! I absolutely love it :)

Stacey Michaud said...

So exciting! Congrats on your company--that first sneek looks amazing!

Nikki said...

Thanks to all of you for your super sweet comments!!!

Anyone and Everyone on the planet is eligible for Willie-B's Design Team!!
Have a great day! -Nikki

Anonymous said...

What an awesome new line. Julie sent me for a visit. I have to say I am so excited FOR you. CHA and your new line, OMG, lots going on and I can't wait to see more.

Nathalie said...

I just came over after seeing the DT call on 2peas and I just LOVE your sneak peeks!!! Your line looks so FUN!!! What an exciting time this must be for you!!! Good luck at CHA!

phamil said...

Love your sneak peeks! Can't wait to see the other collections. I'll be at Summer CHA too!!! I will definiely be applying! Good luck with your new venture!

mandysea said...

Defintely love the papers too...love the cherries and the greens!!! All of them...gorgeous!
Might have to think about this!!

Trace Geworsky said...

okay..after seeing the sneak peek, Im in love..I LOVE the cherries:)
You will be getting an email from me tomorrow..lol
Trace G

janet said...

I love the sneak!!! The papers are so great. I can't wait to see more! The DT call is very exciting...might give it a try!

Nikki said...

Ladies.... thank you sooooo much for all your sweet comments!!! With tears in my eyes I read your comments and I am so happy that you like my papers... now I'm even more excited to show my other lines!! So from the bottom of my heart, I THANK YOU!! -NIKKI

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Wahooo.....love seeing a new kid on the block with amazing new products for us...and then a dt call!!! Best of luck to you!!!

Suz said...

Very exciting. This is my first visit to your blog & I'm loving your sneak peaks. Congrats & I wish you all the best

*Chelle* said...

I'm so going to give it a go!!

Cheryl Walker said...

OMGosh that dp is darling!!! I love it!!! Congratulations on the start of your new company, im sure you will do AWESOME from seeing that paper, I cant wait to see what else you have :)

I might just have to do a layout, havent done one of those in awhile, I mainly do cards, and other projects, but will have to get myself motivated to do some layouts:)

I will be e-mail'n you my info soon:)

Thank you and good luck!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

rajah1116 said...

I am totally in! That paper you are coming out with is YUMMY! Good luck with all your new beginnings! I am sure you will be a success!

Jan said...

Just wanted to wish you lots of luck with you first DT call. I've been scrapping for many years and I gotta tell you, there are a lot of wonderful and talented scrapbookers out there and I'm sure you will have no trouble finding the right team for you and your products! Congratulations and I wish you all the best as you start your new adventure!

Anonymous said...

I am going to submit. I so excited. April Vicary-Tallahassee, FL.

Lexi said...

wow. Seriously. wow.
saw the DT call on the SIS site! If those papers are any indication of all you have in store...I am so interested! and I don't know you personally, but how exciting for you to see a dream become a reality! congrats!

Nikki said...

Okay.... now you ladies are gonna make me cry with your super sweet comments!! I have some great people who have also been helping me with getting this business going that I have to give some credit to also, first is my hubby, Dan, who is working and helping run this business like he did his law firm, Heather and Vicki who I couldn't have done this as smoothly and quickly if they were not here to help. And a special thanks to my step-son Henry (who is 13) for never complaining about my crazy hours and having to make his own dinners every once in awhile! (of which he may actually like b/c he won't have to eat my cooking!)hehe Love you Hen-Pen!!! -Nikki

Shaina Longstreet said...

wow...this looks fabulous!! love the sneak peek. you might just be hearing from me too! <3

Bonita Rose said...

I am so excited for you.. waiting to hear..

Christie said...

Nikki, congrats on everything! I love your papers and I can't wait for all of them to come out!

Mama Tuttle said...

Congrats on the DT call (I sent you an e-mail tonight) and I can't wait to see the rest of your designs!!

Unknown said...

I could not resist sending you an email. These papers are too cute I can not wait to see the other lines you have! Good luck with the designer search and at CHA!!!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow your work is out standing ,love the colours and designs xxx
good luck to the talented ladies who will get to work with your stunning products
hugs Dawnxxx

tina said...

your papers are so cute!i love them all.how creative you are!you have a darling blog!glad i came across it.god luck in your adventure and your business.looking forward to working with your papres.

Mette said...

I so love those papers and can´t wait to see your other designs!
It would be great to scrap with those great projects. :)

Hugs!!!!

Bonnie said...

Hi Nikki. I love your blog. I was blisiting (blog visiting) today and somehow got very lucky and found your site. Your work is incredible and so is your lovely family. Your puppies are adorable! I have two puppies (1, pom and 1 pom toy terrier mix) and want to adopt a yorkie in August so I was truly thrilled to know that 3 puppies are indeed manageable. I am a self-admitted scrapaholic and a professor in a business school so like everyone today time is limited so again, thanks for helping me know my dream of adding to my pupply family is possible. When are your items up for sale? I must, must have the clear tree stamps!!! Thank you for sharing your talent.

Nikki said...

Bonnie- Thanks for your comments about my products!! My website should be up and running by June 15th so as soon as retail stores start buying my products then you can buy from them. Two of my paper lines will be for sale before CHA and the other four will be after CHA. I'll have a store locator on my site also.
And as far as the dog issue, I love all dogs, but Yorkies just have a special spot in my heart!! And there are thousands that need to be adopted and rescued. I'm not saying there aren't days that 3 dogs are a lot but at the end of a long day it's so nice be have one on each side of you and one on your lap!! So good luck!! Let me know what you adopt...
-Nikki

MelB said...

Congrats Nikki on your venture. I have discovered your blog via 2peas, love what I'm seeing so far! All the best!

Kim Holmes said...

I did it--I sent the email off to you! Good luck with your new venture - it looks like you will be quite a hit with all your fabulous new product! Just added your blog to my RSS feeds of favorites!

scrappermimi said...

Your new paper line is SOOOOOOOOO adorable! Good luck with the call!

Such a cute pup too!

Mireille said...

Nikki good luck with everything..
this ROCKS!
So totally happy for you for livin'your dream! Congrats!

*Chelle* said...

Just sent mine!! WooHoo!!

Anonymous said...

Love the sneak peek of the paper line. I submitted my design team application but I got it back saying the server is too busy to receive. Hopefully you will get it. Godd luck with your new venture.

Nicole Laird said...

Can't wait to see who gets picked to showcase this wonderful paper line!! :0)

Monique Liedtke said...

Love the papers you've shown us, can't wait to see the rest!!!
Congrats with your first DT Call and good luck!

AbbieTorroll said...

oh my word!! i am IN LOVE with your new stuff!! can't wait to see some of this in stores/online for sale!!! yummo!!!!!!!!!

JulesinParadise said...

Can't wait to see your products up close and personal at CHA!

01 09 10