Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Winner is.....

Happy December 1!!

I've been so excited about drawing a name for this HUGE prize!
Over $500 worth of products!! 
Soooooo.... Instead of doing a normal number generated drawing I decided to make a video drawing from my iPhone. Much more fun!! 
Here is the winner...

Please email me your address and I'll get your prize to you next week! 
Thank you all so much for all the orders, it was so fun getting it all ready and shipped out!
I decided to do another one in the Spring! 
A Spring Fever Goodie Box! 
Be looking for that in March 2013! 2013... WOW, I can't believe it will be 2013!
----------------------------------------------------
Also...
I wanted to do a few special things for December for all my followers
so I will be blogging a lot more this month and will find
items that you can download to make your holiday's easier, favorite recipes and 
of course my "Favorite Things" blog post I do every year with giveaways! 

So for December 1st I have these FREE printables for you that I have found online.

I adore this DECEMBER 2012 calendar!
I've printed a lot them, one for my household, one for work stuff and for gifts!

You can get it here!
(Also take a look around her blog she has some fun stuff!)

This is one of my favorite printables that I printed off for myself too! 
I love this one! 
Enjoy!!
Have a great weekend!!!




5 comments:

Donna Spina Lebeduik said...

Congrats to Lori! What an awesome prize!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS Laurie!!!!!!! Loving the printables!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I know you'll enjoy creating with that loot! Thanks again to Nikki for the chance.

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Congrats to Lori -- you lucky dog.

Unknown said...

Big Congrats to Lori!!
Thank you Nikki for the printables,they are awesome!!

01 09 10