Friday, December 7, 2012

Limo and Lights!

This year for my dad's birthday party my step-mom, Donna, decided to rent a huge SUV limo to take my sisters and our families to drive around a look at lights! This was the best idea and we all had so much fun! Like I said before I LOVE being an aunt so this was great b/c I got to be with all my nieces and nephews on the Kinney side of my family (my sisters kiddos) in one limo or as Max calls it the "lemon"!!
Ellie and Aunt Nikki
A funny face always follows...
This is Max in the "Lemon" aka.. limo
Max, Taylor and Cade....

Mollie...
Ellie, Mollie and Aunt Nikki
My dad and Ellie
My Dad and step-mom, Donna
Adorable little Mollie...
Family Picture (minus my sister Em's hubby who had to work late).
Dan and I
Funny face to follow, of course
My sister, Kelly, her daughter Taylor and I'm holding Ellie

My sister, Kelly, her hubby, Jeff and their daughter, Taylor...
and of course, funny faces!
Dan, Taylor (she loves her uncle Danny) and I
The back of the SUV-Limo
I had never been in a SUV Limo.... it is huge! This is a great
way to get a huge group together and see Christmas lights. 
We did it for my dad's B-day gift and it was a perfect gift. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NSS siting this month:

Cricut Home Decor magazine 
(December issue)


By Laurel Seabrook
(Former DT Diva)

I have always been a fan of Laurel's work and I adore this project!!

Have a great weekend!!


4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How fun!! I loveeee the photos and congrats to Laurel on the pub!!! Beautiful project!!!

Michelle H. said...

WOW! Looks like all of you had an amazing and fun time!!
What a special Birthday gift for your dad. Great idea too!
Love all the pictures!!
WTG-Laurel!

Unknown said...

SUV limousines are, indeed, huge! Usually, these can carry around 12 to 14 passengers, and 24 passengers for super stretch limousines. For big groups, custom seating options are available with rear J-seat or VIP rear seating, as what they call it. What I like about SUV limos are the stargate ceiling, DVD system, and the bar. ;) How about you?

Earnestine Novick

Unknown said...

All of you seems to be the people having lots of fun in your life. Lovely expressions and cute dolly...

01 09 10