Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Girls Weekend Retreat...

Year #3 for us three girls to go on our "girls weekend" retreat!
We have found the sweetest, cutest little farm house to go to each year and have fallen in love with the house, the caretakers and the owners!

(These 3 pictures are from last year, we had rainy days so no outside pictures this year.)

Our sweet suite! We love this room (my bed has my quilt on it)!
Our favorite lunch that is served on Saturday, cornbread salad.
Why you ask is Justin in our crop room???
Our sweet friend Stephanie has a HUGE CRUSH, HUGE... CRUSH on Justin! So Jill and I bought a stand-up of the Bieb's (is that the right "nickname" for him?) for her engagement gift! (Yes, that's what I said engagement gift!) Her fiancé knows all about it, so no worries.
Below is the video I took of Stephanie when she comes in from her morning run to find him standing behind her chair waiting for her in the crop room. This was such a great surprise and a fun one to give!!
After the shower pictures...

I'm not sure I've seen someone so happy over a "fake" stand-up!
Love you Stephanie!! 

I had to get at least one picture with this cutie-pie! 

We are in Chicago visiting our Lanie this week, I'll take lots of pics and post them once we are back and give you an update on how she is doing. 
Have a great Wednesday!


5 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

i LOVE crop a doodle doo!! we have gone there before and it is so awesome! sounds like you had a ball!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How fun!! LOVING the pics and love love love that video of Stephanie and the Biebs!!!! Tooooo cute!!!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Wow, food and place looks great and you have fun with your GF's like we do. Justin is too cute a gift, but how did you hide him?

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Absolutely awesome surprise and video!!! I will have to check that retreat place out, looks perfect to me. : )

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun retreat!
Glad you had an awesome time!!
Fun pictures!

01 09 10