Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Showcase on YOU!

Hi everyone! It's time for my favorite post of the month! When I get to share creations that YOU made using Nikki Sivils papers!

First today we have a GORGEOUS layout from Keely Yowler! Keely used Audrey on her layout!



Next, I have several beautiful projects from Michelle Hodges! Michelle used the Summer, U R my Favorite, Gingerbread Land and School is Cool! I just love all of these!




Next, we have a BEAUTIFUL layout from Connie Mercer! She used It's Raining, It's Pouring on her layout!! Love it!


Next, we have a beautiful card from Kathleen Hernadez! She used We are Family on her card!

 
Thanks so much for sharing your projects with us ladies!!


12 comments:

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

Wow! What fabulous projects! Thanks also for having my handmade card featured alongside theirs.

MarĂ­lia Lopes said...

Gorgeous Designs and great ideas!!

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

Awesome projects!!!xoxox

Laurel said...

Oh my, what awesome projects!

Keely Livings said...

Love all of these beautiful projects! Thanks so much for featuring my layout.

Connie Mercer said...

Beautiful work and beautiful papers:):)

scrappermimi said...

Fantastic LO Keely! Gorgeous collection to highlight that adorable photo!

Deana said...

Awesome projects, everyone!!!

Michelle H. said...

Amazing projects from everyone!!
Love the inspiration!!
Thanks for sharing my projects!

Katrina Hunt said...

GREAT projects!!!! I can't pick a favorite!!!!

Kim B. said...

They are all way too cute! Love them all!

Unknown said...

LOVE all of these fab projects!!!

01 09 10