Friday, September 21, 2012

Marielle + Get Well Soon and My Lil Monster = FUN!


We are loving the projects with the older lines that the Divas have been doing.  Marielle is here today with some fun cards and layouts using the My 'Lil Monster and Get Well Soon collections.

Meeting Mike

My Lil' Monster collection....what a perfect collection for this photo of my boys meeting Mike from Monsters Inc. at Disney !!! I wanted to make the"Moon Monster" paper a little less busy by covering all of the images of the small yellow monsters by covering them with 1" circle of the red and white grid paper with pop dots. I wanted Mike and the hand trimmed green monster to be the focus of my layout. Mike is my very favorite Disney character :)


Love the raised circles on this card!

@Home sick 2-Day with the Chicken Pox
I have to admit that when I received this collection I wondered what I would create with it.....then this little cutie got the chicken pox !!! and voila ....I had an idea for this layout !!! Thanks Gabriel :) LOL!!! Love those cute little germs !


This card would make me (Katrina) better!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure to visit Marielle's blog also.

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love these Marielle!!! I am loving that Monsters, Inc. one!!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love your work marielle! great job

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Absolutely love these!!! OMG these pps are totally awesome!

Kim B. said...

I LOVE these. Way to cute!!! The Monsters rock!!!

Deana said...

Adorable projects, Marielle!

Crafty Aunt Dee said...

So cute. Love the punched circle that match the paper on the Thinking of You Card.

01 09 10