Thursday, October 27, 2011

Showcase on YOU! :):):)

Hi everyone :)

Today is my FAVORITE post that I do on Nikki's blog! :) It's the day I get to share what YOU have made with Nikki's products! :) We LOVE to see what YOU make with Nikki's products! :)

Let's get started with the GORGEOUS projects! :)

First we have a BEAUTIFUL card made by Jinny Newlin! I so LOVE this! :) Jinny used Boo-tiful on her card! This SO ROCKS! :)


Next up is Becky Moore and her two beautiful layouts she made using Sugar Cookie! :) LOVE these! :) I love how Becky used this line for her daughter's graduation party pics! :)



Next, we have Rhonda Van Ginkel and she has made the most ADORABLE layout using Boo-tiful! :) So stinkin' cute cute cute! :)




Next, we have a CUTE card from Ellen Jarvis! She used the School is Cool line! Love love love this! :) How adorable is that Pooh Bear with Nikki's papers?!?! LOVE IT! :)


Next, we have two projects (a layout and a card!) from Michelle McClure! She used We Are Family! :) I absolutely am in LOVE with these! :) They are STUNNING! :)





And last, but NEVER least we have a BEAUTIFUL layout from Suzy Hendrayadi! :) Suzy used School is Cool! I love love love this! :) 


Thanks ladies SO SO SO much for sharing your creations with us today! I truly love when my inbox fills up with what YOU have made with Nikki's products! If you want to be SHOWCASED on Nikki's blog, send me (Julie) an email at bmwgirl@cox.net with your image and a link to your blog or gallery! I can't wait to see what you create! :)
~~Julie~~ :)

15 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!!! What eye candy here!!! AMAAAAZING projects ladies, I am loving each & every one!!! Way to *ROCK* Nikki Sivils products!!!

Nicolle Kramer said...

Lovin' all the awesome inspiration..:)

Ellen Jarvis said...

:) thank you for featuring the card I made for Ethan's 2nd birthday. Ethan is featured this month on Madison's "I Feel the Love" project at www.funkycards.blogspot.com, where cards are made for special needs children across the country. He's a little boy who received a liver transplant and so his future is now bright as his smile. It's always such a pleasure using Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker papers as they are fun and uplifting, with fun colors and patterns. THANK YOU, Nikki, for your beautiful papers!!

Fondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

Jinny Newlin said...

These are FANTASTIC! LOVE all the beautiful, bold color! Thanks for including mine in the line-up! LOVE it!

Deana said...

Great projects, everyone! And being a St Louis girl... I'm especially loving that Grant's Farm page! ;-)

Katrina Hunt said...

Ladies, you have some WONDERFUL projects on the showcase today!!! I loved seeing them!!! hugs, Katrina

Linda Beeson said...

I truly am in awe. What amazing projects and totally adorable uses of the Nikki Sivils papers. Thanks for sharing

Kathleen B. Hernandez said...

Beautiful creations!!

Suzy Nurmainy said...

Wow...wow...thanks for featuring my layout Julie! lovin' all the inspirations here, awesome works ladies!;)

jill said...

these are wonderful projects & layouts. Everyone did a GREAT job. Always love this post as well, Julie.

Sarah Eclavea said...

Wow, wow, wow!!! Love all of these! Thanks for sharing your creations!

Becky Moore said...

Thanks so much for including my layouts!

Michelle H. said...

Congrats, Ladies!!
Love all the amazing projects!!

scrappermimi said...

These all look awesome...fun, fun, fun!

Nikki said...

Love all of these projects and layouts! I love to see what every one is using!

01 09 10